Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.northridge4x4.com
Vehicle(s)
2016 Sahara JKU, 2013 Rubicon JKU
Occupation
Seller of badassery
Whoo-hoo! We just got confirmation, our first few pallets of EVO suspension parts will be landing at Northridge4x4 next week (Feb 12-16).

All the parts are loaded on the website and our online inventory is live, so when the product you're looking at says in stock, we have them and they are ready to ship.

Here's a link to the EVO MFG suspension for JL/JLU.

Just to liven it up a bit, here's a pic of Mel's JL at the top of Pritchet Canyon in Moab.

?temp_hash=d017a79a365932545cb091eb773a0b8b.jpg

EVO-JL-Moab.jpg
Sponsored

AZCrawl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Granite Jeep JLUR
Whoo-hoo! We just got confirmation, our first few pallets of EVO suspension parts will be landing at Northridge4x4 next week (Feb 12-16).

All the parts are loaded on the website and our online inventory is live, so when the product you're looking at says in stock, we have them and they are ready to ship.

Here's a link to the EVO MFG suspension for JL/JLU.

Just to liven it up a bit, here's a pic of Mel's JL at the top of Pritchet Canyon in Moab.

?temp_hash=d017a79a365932545cb091eb773a0b8b.jpg

EVO-JL-Moab.jpg
I will get excited when their coilover kits hit the market!

Jdegid

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 wrangler JL unlimited
For some of us not so savy in suspension lifts, Im not really sure what the difference is between options. other than extra components. Maybe written in more laymen terms in the descriptions would help. JMO

OP
OP
Northridge4x4

Northridge4x4

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.northridge4x4.com
Vehicle(s)
2016 Sahara JKU, 2013 Rubicon JKU
Occupation
Seller of badassery
We will be installing the EVO parts on our JL this week, will get more photos and do a write-up.

Stay tuned.

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
For some of us not so savy in suspension lifts, Im not really sure what the difference is between options. other than extra components. Maybe written in more laymen terms in the descriptions would help. JMO
simply read the description , it clearly states what each lift is designed for. Its a modular lift kit so you can by the bare minimum then add to it as you go or as your needs change. Overland kit is more suited for highway travel and some offroading while the boost is more suited for offroading. Both kits are fantastic an dif you had any real questions the people at NR and EVO would gladly explain it to you in "laymens" terms

Sponsored

AZCrawl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Granite Jeep JLUR
We will be installing the EVO parts on our JL this week, will get more photos and do a write-up.

Stay tuned.
Just to confirm, you are going to install the high clearance long arm kit with coilovers from Evo? Any idea when we can buy this kit from you guys?

AZCrawl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Granite Jeep JLUR
Just pinged Evo on their new coilover kit. Arms should be out within a few days, working on some things regarding the shocks, but should come out within a couple of weeks. Sliders are coming within 3-4 weeks. Ballpark pricing is around $7500.00. A lot of that cost is surely associated with the shocks themselves as they are totally custom.

FulThrotl

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
Just pinged Evo on their new coilover kit. Arms should be out within a few days, working on some things regarding the shocks, but should come out within a couple of weeks. Sliders are coming within 3-4 weeks. Ballpark pricing is around $7500.00. A lot of that cost is surely associated with the shocks themselves as they are totally custom.
i puttered in there friday, and spoke with mel. coilovers are a little bit out yet, as the ones they built for the red moab jeep are one offs, and it'll take a while for them to come out the end of the pipeline from king built to specification. based on the date of your post, they should be there now..... folks with money to put down should call up and talk about ordering.

15.5" travel front and rear, valving set up to work on road. no pogoing.

i'm three months out from something like that. first quarter biz income has been a bit off. phone has to ring some more
before i drop five digits with tires and rims. realistically, with beadlocks and 37's, my mental number if mel hangs it all
on the jeep is $12k.

it'll never go as fast as the money. but it'll be fun.

AZCrawl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Granite Jeep JLUR
FulThrotl,

Can you clarify what you meant by this?

"it'll take a while for them to come out the end of the pipeline from king built to specification. based on the date of your post, they should be there now...."

Who/what should be where now?

FulThrotl

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
FulThrotl,

Can you clarify what you meant by this?

"it'll take a while for them to come out the end of the pipeline from king built to specification. based on the date of your post, they should be there now...."

Who/what should be where now?
king shocks.

you can't install something that hasn't been built yet.
my understanding is that the shocks used in this application are a special order thing by king.
not off the shelf standard catalog item. there is lead time.

i got the impression from your post of a couple weeks back that they (coilovers) were a couple
weeks out. meaning that when i read that two weeks later, they'd be there. that is not the case.

i only mentioned it, as some folks on here are sorta interested in them, and when i stopped by
evo last week, if i'd a been in a position where i was ready to do this, i'd a made a build sheet
at that time, got a price, and put a deposit down so i was on the list when they became available.

and, if you are one of the people hot for evo coilovers, my nickel's worth of advice would be to
call up whoever is going to sell them to you, evo or a reseller, whoever, and load up your money gun.

i'd a taken the red moab jeep for a spin to see how it rolled on the road, but when i came back, then
i'd a wanted to write a check and set that up, and i'm not ready to do that.

just yet.
soon, however.

Sponsored

AZCrawl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Granite Jeep JLUR
king shocks.

you can't install something that hasn't been built yet.
my understanding is that the shocks used in this application are a special order thing by king.
not off the shelf standard catalog item. there is lead time.

i got the impression from your post of a couple weeks back that they (coilovers) were a couple
weeks out. meaning that when i read that two weeks later, they'd be there. that is not the case.

i only mentioned it, as some folks on here are sorta interested in them, and when i stopped by
evo last week, if i'd a been in a position where i was ready to do this, i'd a made a build sheet
at that time, got a price, and put a deposit down so i was on the list when they became available.

and, if you are one of the people hot for evo coilovers, my nickel's worth of advice would be to
call up whoever is going to sell them to you, evo or a reseller, whoever, and load up your money gun.

i'd a taken the red moab jeep for a spin to see how it rolled on the road, but when i came back, then
i'd a wanted to write a check and set that up, and i'm not ready to do that.

just yet.
soon, however.
Yeah, they have been pushed out a bit. I ordered the arms already, so I need the shocks and the bump stops.

It looks like they are going to release several options of the non-coilover variety soon.

http://evomfg.com/

vavaroutsos

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Sprinter Crew Van 2500 High Roof 144" WB OM651 Brilliant Silver, 2019 JLR 3.6L 6SPD Granite Crystal
@Northridge4x4, any word on when the coil over kit and high clearance long arm kit will be available? Seems like Evo is way late and has gone silent. They haven't answered any of the emails I have sent them either.

vavaroutsos

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Sprinter Crew Van 2500 High Roof 144" WB OM651 Brilliant Silver, 2019 JLR 3.6L 6SPD Granite Crystal
Just got mine installed.

Rocky 1.jpg
Is that the long arm kit? Did you get hydraulic bump stops too? Did you have a choice for springs and valving or is it one size fits all?

More pics please.

AZCrawl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Granite Jeep JLUR
Is that the long arm kit? Did you get hydraulic bump stops too? Did you have a choice for springs and valving or is it one size fits all?

More pics please.
Yes, I got the long arm kit. I ordered the front bump stops but the rear haven't been released by King yet. Front's are back ordered. I didn't have a choice on the springs and valving.
Sponsored