EVIC display always goes to Vehicle Information after starting

zhilbert

First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S
The first few months I had my Jeep, the EVIC display (the small display right behind the steering wheel) would be on whatever screen it was on when I last turned off the truck (e.g. Speedometer, Audio, Off Road, etc.) The last few weeks, whenever I start up it's on the Vehicle Info screen, specifically the Oil Life screen.This started when I was in the process of installing my aux switches, so that might have something to do with it, but I was wondering if anyone else is having this issue and knows how to fix it.
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
zhilbert

zhilbert

First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S
The first few months I had my Jeep, the EVIC display (the small display right behind the steering wheel) would be on whatever screen it was on when I last turned off the truck (e.g. Speedometer, Audio, Off Road, etc.) The last few weeks, whenever I start up it's on the Vehicle Info screen, specifically the Oil Life screen.This started when I was in the process of installing my aux switches, so that might have something to do with it, but I was wondering if anyone else is having this issue and knows how to fix it.
I had my oil changed last night, I thought maybe after resetting the oil life, this behavior would stop but no luck. Maybe when they do the cruise control recall that might reset things back to normal.