Ponyracer

First Name
Phill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 1986 YJ Brute (project!)
What's the brand of nerf bars?
Not sure, got them used off cl for $80. They are just cheap Chinese junk but they work for now.

OP
OP

Ponyracer

First Name
Phill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A few final updates. I dropped bolt off at the vehicle shippers in Seattle this morning. I’m now driving a Ford Fusion hybrid rental car for a few days. I think I’m in hell. Push the start button and nothing. Twist the knob to put it in gear. Ugg I hate this car. Am liking the 52mpg though!

So on the way up here I grabbed a warn winch off cl for $350. Looks/works like new! Installed it in a Lowe’s parking lot lol.

I was sick of waiting for someone to release a camera extension cable so i bought a gen right tailgate plate and camera mount. I cut the wings down on the camera mount and mounted it in the center step area on the rear bumper. Works great except the lines look straight back and up instead of at the ground. Somehow I managed to ship the jeep without getting a pic. Oh well, prob no more updates til I pick him up oct 1.

B77F05A0-D41F-499D-B5CA-7648F1204662.jpeg

D83AEB9D-94B2-4A6D-9797-A1694AF2E2A1.jpeg

smith

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Still none
Hi again:
I've watched in Amazon and Ebay tubular doors like yours already for JL and at really good price. The brand is Safari.
What I want to know from you is that, even yours are for JK, they are almost the same as for JL, and I would like to know if they are good quality tubular doors.

OP
OP

Ponyracer

First Name
Phill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hi again:
I've watched in Amazon and Ebay tubular doors like yours already for JL and at really good price. The brand is Safari.
What I want to know from you is that, even yours are for JK, they are almost the same as for JL, and I would like to know if they are good quality tubular doors.
Ya they seem to be decent, the tubing was thick enough to weld without burning through.
Sponsored