EV Charging Hangers

Jerpy

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 4xe
I've only had my 4xe for a couple of months now, but I've already run into a few not very nice EV drivers (mostly Tesla owners) at public charging stations.

Enter the EV Charging Hanger! This little "do not disturb" sign knock-off is what I am going to start using at public charging stations to hopefully avoid any stupid physical altercations over free electricity.

On a side note: while I'm not comfortable with putting my personal cell phone number on public display, I did create a separate email account just for my Jeep where fellow EV owners can message me if they need to unplug it for any reason. I also bought a few extra hangers to put on other people's windshields in order to encourage them to be/play nice.

In closing, I would just like to give myself a pat on the back as this is a huge turning point for me: I'm used to just getting angry and yelling at the offending EV owners. Now at least I'm giving them the chance to do the right thing... before I go into a fit of rage. 😁

NOTE: I do not have any affiliation with the maker of the EV Charging Hanger and encourage you to make your own as you see fit.

Last edited:
Advertisement

Bestop

Advertisement