Sponsored

European version Rubicon – 34’’ inch set up.

OP
OP
AlexeyT

AlexeyT

First Name
Alexey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 2018
Btw, I'd be surprised if the TPMS would freak out from less than 2.5 bar, as the recommended pressure from factory (as per the label in my door) is 2.55 bar - 0.05 bar for a margin would be kind of ridiculous...
i have 2.2.
Will try with 2..3 and 2.4.
Sponsored

KIVO

First Name
Kid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Punk'n JLR 2.0
Occupation
Practical engineer
Let us know how goes ;)

OP
OP
AlexeyT

AlexeyT

First Name
Alexey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 2018
Update.
got 34" inch BFG 285/75/17 on stock wheels with 1.5" Teraflex lift kit. Actual Measurement is 32.8" at 2.3 bar.

also have US version plastic bumper installed.

Looking ok, but I think I would prefer 35" tyres. However this would require investment into new set of wheels. Maybe next year.

Jeep Wrangler JL European version Rubicon – 34’’ inch set up. 218A450C-091A-4158-BEA1-0DD55AA5FCF0

Jeep Wrangler JL European version Rubicon – 34’’ inch set up. 1710A4CC-06B9-4A41-B59C-79FA31656C20

Sponsored

OP
OP
AlexeyT

AlexeyT

First Name
Alexey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 2018
What exactly have you done? Sorry to bump up this thread again. How happy are you with the current setup after all these months?
Very happy with 1.5 inch lift and 34'' tyres.
cost effective way to improve the off road capabilities, add aggressive look and minimise pressure on durability of original factory set up

air pressure - you just need to deflitae slowly and pinfully each wheel. will not work in cold weather though. it will changew to red and will give you a warning once cold wether hits.

BlackGenesis

First Name
Andrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Sahara unlimited
Get yourself bypass wires and OBDJscan app to change your tire pressure warning setting to 1.5 bar and correct your spedo

Razvan_JLU

First Name
Razvan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4XE JLUR
Very happy with 1.5 inch lift and 34'' tyres.
cost effective way to improve the off road capabilities, add aggressive look and minimise pressure on durability of original factory set up

air pressure - you just need to deflitae slowly and pinfully each wheel. will not work in cold weather though. it will changew to red and will give you a warning once cold wether hits.
What kind of lift did you add? Is it a spring spacer or a full kit? Cheers!

Sponsored

Elementad

First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon
Hi
Where did you source the US plastic Rubicon bumper?
Can I see parking sensors on there or did you have to drill out/fit those?

is the bumper a straight forward replacement from the Euro plastic bumper and did it come with all pieces (skid plate, red tow hooks etc)?

Love the look by the way and you save on the additional weight of the steel mopar bumper if you’re only doing light off roading.

zelaziak

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JK Unlimited Rubicon 3.6L 34" BGF MT Fox 2.5"
Update.
got 34" inch BFG 285/75/17 on stock wheels with 1.5" Teraflex lift kit. Actual Measurement is 32.8" at 2.3 bar.

also have US version plastic bumper installed.

Looking ok, but I think I would prefer 35" tyres. However this would require investment into new set of wheels. Maybe next year.

218A450C-091A-4158-BEA1-0DD55AA5FCF0.jpeg

1710A4CC-06B9-4A41-B59C-79FA31656C20.jpeg
Hi Alexey, are you still happy with Teraflex lift after all this time? Would you still recommend it? I am considering it for my JL Unlimited Rubicon to improve the look and fit bigger tires than standard European 32” BFG MT ones. Still hesitating between using 285/70/17 tires BGF AT KO2 or Yokohama Geolandar G015 285/75/17 ones :) Thanks, Robert

OP
OP
AlexeyT

AlexeyT

First Name
Alexey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 2018
Hi Alexey, are you still happy with Teraflex lift after all this time? Would you still recommend it? I am considering it for my JL Unlimited Rubicon to improve the look and fit bigger tires than standard European 32” BFG MT ones. Still hesitating between using 285/70/17 tires BGF AT KO2 or Yokohama Geolandar G015 285/75/17 ones :) Thanks, Robert
hi,
a bit late to reply but yes - very happy with my set up.
i am still convinced i have the perfect balance between having a great look + better clearance and durability of the suspention.

ps. I can see you went with 34'' 👍. i am sure it will not dissapoint.

zelaziak

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JK Unlimited Rubicon 3.6L 34" BGF MT Fox 2.5"
hi,
a bit late to reply but yes - very happy with my set up.
i am still convinced i have the perfect balance between having a great look + better clearance and durability of the suspention.

ps. I can see you went with 34'' 👍. i am sure it will not dissapoint.
Thanks Alexey! :)
Sponsored