taram

taram

First Name
Marat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 2020 2.2 Diesel Punk'n RHD
Taram, Great information on the differences in the euro/export model. Would you mind sending or PM me your VIN? I'm on a mission to find the part number on the non-painted fenders you have. I have same fenders as yours but want LED fender lights. US models only have them on the raised Rubi fenders (which I don't want).
Hey Bob!
As I understand youā€™re looking for the part number of the fenders I had on Jeep from the factory - low-line with LED lights? I saved them in my storage room, so I probably can check if the PN is written on them. If not - Iā€™ll PM you my VIN.
Sponsored

OP
OP
taram

taram

First Name
Marat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I havenā€™t been here for a while - only due to enjoying my happy Jeeping , and I forgot to update my thread with some good news that I finally solved the problem with false alarm of the park sensors. If someone remembered it was very strange - no problem when the back panels of the side caps were removed from the front bumper, and as soon as I put them back I used to receive the false alarms all the time. The reason was quite simple in the end - due to the curves of the steel bumper my sensors on the left and right edges were touching the metal of the bumper with their connectors . When the side caps were off the sensor still could move a little, but when I put them back and tightened the bolts - it seemed to bend the bumper metal for some millimeters, sensors got fixed much tighter in their places and they started receiving the vibration from the engine that transferred trough rigid connection of the frame/bumper this triggering the sensors .
What I did - I trimmed the connectors of the sensors and welded the wires directly to the 3 pins on the sensor. That was a bit tricky as these are really tiny pins , and I was worried not to burn the sensors, but it was ok, Iā€™ve secured the connection with waterproof epoxy resin and the sensorā€™s overall size became at least 1-1.5 cm shorter. So now it doesnā€™t touch the bumper , Iā€™ve installed everything back - and it works just perfect since then, not a single false alarm! And after the rains had started here , I realized why would you need those side caps - the front wheels make both of the edges of the bumpers super dirty from inside, especially if youā€™re wheeling in the mud, and you wouldnā€™t want to have everything uncovered there - fog lights, wiring...
And thatā€™s all, folks! )))

OP
OP
taram

taram

First Name
Marat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Taram, Great information on the differences in the euro/export model. Would you mind sending or PM me your VIN? I'm on a mission to find the part number on the non-painted fenders you have. I have same fenders as yours but want LED fender lights. US models only have them on the raised Rubi fenders (which I don't want).
Hey, Bob!
Finally I've managed to get to the storage room where I keep my removed OEM parts, and here's the list of the part numbers you might need (low line stock fender flares with LED lights):

Right front fender flare LED: 6CE76RXFAG
Left front fender flare LED: 6CE77RXFAG
Right rear fender flare: 6AD78RXFAE
Left rear fender flare: 6AD79RXFAE

Also you need inner liners for low line fenders (I don't know if you have them already):
Wheel liner front right: 68270814AD
Wheel liner left right: 68270815AD
Wheel liner rear right: 68270816AD
Wheel liner rear left: 68270817AD

And finally the rear bumper end caps' close up panels that fit the inner liners:
Right: 68349682AD
Left: 68349683AD

What surprised me is that the whole 4-piece set of high line fender flares with LED including inner liners I'd purchased for 458$, and if you check the part number for the left or right front fender flare that I've provided it shows about 350$ for each fender flare!... Probably it's due to the different market pricing policy of FCA, dunno...
I hope this helps!

Oto JLR

First Name
Oto
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon 2 door
Hi Marat, can you please share what solution you have used for front license plate holder to accommodate winch rope extending from bumper body? Thanks

OP
OP
taram

taram

First Name
Marat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hi Marat, can you please share what solution you have used for front license plate holder to accommodate winch rope extending from bumper body? Thanks
Hey, Oto!

I've used this license plate mounting bracket from Rugged Ridge: https://www.quadratec.com/products/hawse-fairlead-license-plate-mounting-bracket-11238.07

BUT!!!
1. It's obviously made for the US standard size license plate, meaning you have to cut it from the top and bottom in order to have a nice fit with EU-size license plates
2. I have ZEON 8S winch and its aluminum fairlead is thicker than this mount is designed for. So I had to trim the plastic mounts that are inserted into the rope opening risking to brake them.
In the end of days I have a nice setup (I used the removable plastic plate holder from the OEM bumper - it looks much nicer), but this was possible only through major modifying the original plate mount. Maybe you could find a better solution requiring less efforts.
If you need I can send you more detailed photos tomorrow.

Sponsored

Oto JLR

First Name
Oto
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hey, Oto!

I've used this license plate mounting bracket from Rugged Ridge: https://www.quadratec.com/products/hawse-fairlead-license-plate-mounting-bracket-11238.07

BUT!!!
1. It's obviously made for the US standard size license plate, meaning you have to cut it from the top and bottom in order to have a nice fit with EU-size license plates
2. I have ZEON 8S winch and its aluminum fairlead is thicker than this mount is designed for. So I had to trim the plastic mounts that are inserted into the rope opening risking to brake them.
In the end of days I have a nice setup (I used the removable plastic plate holder from the OEM bumper - it looks much nicer), but this was possible only through major modifying the original plate mount. Maybe you could find a better solution requiring less efforts.
If you need I can send you more detailed photos tomorrow.

Thanks for reply ;o) is the holder inserted to aluminum fairlead holding there tight? Aren't you afraid to loose plate somewhere?

OP
OP
taram

taram

First Name
Marat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thanks for reply ;o) is the holder inserted to aluminum fairlead holding there tight? Aren't you afraid to loose plate somewhere?
Yes, even with trimmed plastic mounts it clicks into very tight. I've covered around 7000 km town/highway/off-road - never had an issue, including carwashes.
Another story is that I haven't used the winch even a single time since there're not so many muddy places here in Cyprus, but it looks cool :CWL:

Oto JLR

First Name
Oto
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes, even with trimmed plastic mounts it clicks into very tight. I've covered around 7000 km town/highway/off-road - never had an issue, including carwashes.
Another story is that I haven't used the winch even a single time since there're not so many muddy places here in Cyprus, but it looks cool :CWL:
I plan to change both bumpers in coming weeks so I will share my experiences ;) BTW did you consider to add HALO rings to your headlights? I did it and it looks really cool ;)

802DAA07-CE0E-4A7F-B2D5-0811AE3172EC.jpeg

OP
OP
taram

taram

First Name
Marat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I plan to change both bumpers in coming weeks so I will share my experiences ;) BTW did you consider to add HALO rings to your headlights? I did it and it looks really cool ;)

Jeep Wrangler JL Euro JLUR 2020 Punk'n - Vehicle / Build journal 802DAA07-CE0E-4A7F-B2D5-0811AE3172EC
That's a great looking Jeep!
Well, I was thinking on it, but then I realized I'm a bit tired with the mods already, and especially regarding the headlights - I'm really afraid to brake something like auto-levelling system or whatever... I didn't even change the dashboard color to grey! :LOL:

Sponsored

SnoWhite

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara
OP
OP
taram

taram

First Name
Marat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just wanted to thank the OP @taram for this thread, as it was a huge help for switching the park sensors from the original bumper to the US rubicon bumper šŸ˜ŽšŸ‘šŸ»

Jeep Wrangler JL Euro JLUR 2020 Punk'n - Vehicle / Build journal 613350BF-0FD1-4F3E-BEB6-8EC581A61C95

Jeep Wrangler JL Euro JLUR 2020 Punk'n - Vehicle / Build journal 613350BF-0FD1-4F3E-BEB6-8EC581A61C95

Thanks again mate! šŸ™šŸ»
Wow, you've done such a great job, bravo! You have a perfect look - I'd never tell that this was done not at the factory! I'm glad my thread was useful, thanks for sharing with us.

EU_Wrangler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY20 JLUR 2.2 EcoDiesel
Wow, you've done such a great job, bravo! You have a perfect look - I'd never tell that this was done not at the factory! I'm glad my thread was useful, thanks for sharing with us.
Thanks a lot for your comments! I am quite happy with the result because it looks OEM as you said šŸ˜ŽāœŒšŸ»
Maybe someone from Stellantis will read this thread and realize that the US bumper can also come with park sensors installed in the front šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Sponsored