justinP_wannaB

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep 4xe
Greetings,

I've just recently started drinking the Jeep Kool-Aid and bought a new 4xe Rubicon.

I'm very new and don't have a lot of experience and was hoping to meet up with a few folks from the Eugene, Central Willamette Valley area in order to learn from.

I heard on the news that there should be the first winter storm blowing into the mountains this weekend (10/23/21). Wondering if anyone here is in the area and willing to show me around some of the local trails or areas that might be fun to explore in a mostly stock Rubicon this weekend?

Thanks in advance,
JP
Sponsored

Jeepnutz

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon XR
Greetings,

I've just recently started drinking the Jeep Kool-Aid and bought a new 4xe Rubicon.

I'm very new and don't have a lot of experience and was hoping to meet up with a few folks from the Eugene, Central Willamette Valley area in order to learn from.

I heard on the news that there should be the first winter storm blowing into the mountains this weekend (10/23/21). Wondering if anyone here is in the area and willing to show me around some of the local trails or areas that might be fun to explore in a mostly stock Rubicon this weekend?

Thanks in advance,
JP
Welcome to the madness. Definitely check out Pacific Northwest 4WD Association. PNW for short. They cover Oregon, Washington and Idaho. Here's a link to a club location map depending on your location. https://www.pnw4wda.org/clubs.php

OP
OP
justinP_wannaB

justinP_wannaB

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep 4xe
Thank you for the link! I will check them out an maybe see you there.

kermitjewel

Threads
Reaction score
anywhere, but always flipping off moderators
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Mojito,
Greetings,

Thanks in advance,
JP
head up to bohemia mines or shotgun creek off road area (i'm coastal), or if i recall way, way up winberry creek rd,; also across the road from hoodoo there's a horse camp access rd that goes up near the back of three fingered jack.....quartzville area above green peter might also provide some fun,
Sponsored