First Name
TeraFlex
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teraflex.com
Vehicle(s)
JL, JT, JK
Also, what size tire will work with the hi lift mount?
With our testing, the max tire size that you can use with the hi-lift bracket is a 37. And a max of 40-in will be able to be used without the bracket and perhaps other accessories.
Sponsored

ZeroTrev

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
We don't have a specific weight limit, but have tested with the jack and rotopax and it is solid.
Awesome! Thank you. Have any pictures by chance? :)

Village Idiot

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
With the increased size of the hinge to go all the accross the tailgate the cost is greater than the JK.
$799 will be the cost of the hinge alone, $1115 will be the hinge and the adjustable mount.
Holy Smokes! I’m glad I saw this. Was about to go for the alpha adjustable mount for $315. $1100 plus for the entire system?!

Sponsored

OP
OP
Chocolate Thunder

Chocolate Thunder

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Holy Smokes! I’m glad I saw this. Was about to go for the alpha adjustable mount for $315. $1100 plus for the entire system?!
I waited a very long time for this reinforcement. Then came the price. Nope. They got this one way wrong, the JL tax was far too much for me. I got a slightly used Mopar reinforcement and it works great with the Teraflex Alpha tire carrier. Very happy so far.

Cypher

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Eco-Diesel now. 18, 19, 20 JLUR 3.6 old.
Occupation
Cybersecurity Leader
Vehicle Showcase
I waited a very long time for this reinforcement. Then came the price. Nope. They got this one way wrong, the JL tax was far too much for me. I got a slightly used Mopar reinforcement and it works great with the Teraflex Alpha tire carrier. Very happy so far.
That is the combo I ran on mine. It was rock solid even bombing around in the desert and dunes.

When I build my next JL I was hoping for a all in one solution, but none are really ideal. I had high jopes for this one but unless they have something others cant offer the price is way off.

ZeroTrev

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
I plan on running a hi lift, and at least 1 maybe 2 rotopax on the gate so something like this may be ideal. Might wait for a sale though.

Hopefully don't other accessories will be shown soon as they said they had a lot

ZeroTrev

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
A quick question, with the added length, will it require any new holes?

Sponsored

ZeroTrev

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
Getting real close to Feb, is this still on track for a Feb release?

lefflerp

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
I asked one of their vendors and they said it’s getting pushed to March. @TeraFlex can you confirm?

TeraFlex

First Name
TeraFlex
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teraflex.com
Vehicle(s)
JL, JT, JK
I asked one of their vendors and they said it’s getting pushed to March. @TeraFlex can you confirm?
Yes, we are confirmed for a March release. Covid is delaying things a bit but we are hoping we can stick to that release date and have plenty of stock for immediate ordering and fulfilment.

lefflerp

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
Yes, we are confirmed for a March release. Covid is delaying things a bit but we are hoping we can stick to that release date and have plenty of stock for immediate ordering and fulfilment.
Thanks for the update. Very much appreciated. Since there’s a few loyal Teraflex fans on here that have been holding out for the release (for quite some time now) is there any chance we can PM you and be some of the first to receive it?
Sponsored