Banned
Banned
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon, 2014 Grand Cherokee Limited Ecodiesel
Sorry guy but let’s not paint everything with an old broad brush. Have you forgotten that diesel emissions are not what they were years ago. Are you not aware of the pee squirters that are standard today?
Green Diesel Enginering has been tuning the Eco Diesel motor for more than 5 years at this point and they don’t make the engine produce more pollutants. Actually they reduce the soot that the engine produces. Combine that with the urine bath that the exhaust particles get and your alamism regarding air pollution is out of place.
Most of us using the gde tune replace the def with distilled water.. Lol
Sponsored

offcamber

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon, 2014 Grand Cherokee Limited Ecodiesel
Yeah, f*ck the elderly and young people with health issues! Wish we still had lead in our fuel
They can wear masks. I love rolling coal.. Especially on cyclists!

Hgrace

First Name
Harry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 JUL Sport S, Fleetwood 33 Terra SE. Lincoln MKC
LOL..why would it? There is no way to get "caught" because we don't even do emissions testing on diesels in my state. The first thing we did to our WK2 diesel was tune it and remove all the emissions crap. It now gets over 30mpg and runs like a bat out of Hell. No this will not change anything. Thank god. Screw the EPA, they have done more to f*ck over the US than any of our enemies.
this is why Texas can't have no e things

lagunajim

Yeah, screw the EPA! Who cares about clean air and clean water anyways... I think it's manly to pollute whatever I want.

smh

Last edited by a moderator:

Sponsored

WXman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Unlimited
Occupation
Meteorology and Transportation
LOL..why would it? There is no way to get "caught" because we don't even do emissions testing on diesels in my state. The first thing we did to our WK2 diesel was tune it and remove all the emissions crap. It now gets over 30mpg and runs like a bat out of Hell. No this will not change anything. Thank god. Screw the EPA, they have done more to f*ck over the US than any of our enemies.
This this this.

It's a proven fact that when you REMOVE all the emissions s*it from a modern diesel, they actually consume less fuel which reduces oil demand and is healthy for the environment. They also run more reliably which keeps plastic out of landfills. And a properly tuned diesel doesn't smoke hardly at all.

Coming from somebody who studied atmospheric science let me make this clear: F*CK the EPA. The EPA actually does more to trash the environment, like issuing mandates that lead to higher production of batteries for vehicles. Manufacturing batteries is one of the most dirty activities man has ever undertaken.

lagunajim

Fake news. Citations from legitimate peer-reviewed research always welcome.

Last edited by a moderator:

TroyBoy

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
It's a proven fact that when you REMOVE all the emissions s*it from a modern diesel, they actually consume less fuel which reduces oil demand and is healthy for the environment. They also run more reliably which keeps plastic out of landfills. And a properly tuned diesel doesn't smoke hardly at all.
Less fuel which is better for the environment is assuming all you look at is fuel consumption. Just because you can't see the smoke belching out doesn't mean the pollutants aren't there. Out of site, out of mind. You know they actually measure the pollutants both with and without emissions stuff right?
Sponsored