Michigan End thread... top has been traded

LSwig

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon Unlimited
I would like to trade the black hard too from my JL Rubicon Unlimited for a soft top. Hard top is in great condition. Travel/terms can be negotiated.

Advertisement

Cnajr123

First Name
Chuck
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Sport
Vehicle Showcase
I have a premium soft top w tinted windows. Month old JLU I will trade. I am in N.C. don’t know how you want to work out traveling

OP

LSwig

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon Unlimited
I have a premium soft top w tinted windows. Month old JLU I will trade. I am in N.C. don’t know how you want to work out traveling
Would prefer someone closer but for the sake of consideration, what general area of NC? I am in SE Michigan, near Auburn Hills.

Cnajr123

First Name
Chuck
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Would prefer someone closer but for the sake of consideration, what general area of NC? I am in SE Michigan, near Auburn Hills.
I am in Wilmington right along the coast. Great beaches to drive on!!!!!!

amsinclair972

First Name
Adam S.
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sport Unlimited
I have a JLU Soft top with tinted windows and live in Grand Rapids. I have also been looking to trade for a hard top. I was told at the dealership that I got the upgraded soft top but I have not seen a different one. I will actually be traveling through Detroit tomorrow picking up some Rubicon Fenders if you would like to arrange a trade.

Advertisement

Chrysler Factory Warranty

Advertisement