Sponsored

2nd 392

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee srt.V10 Dodge 4x
Crystal Ball not required. Nope! Too bad.

aldo98229

First Name
Aldo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator, 2018 Fiat 124 Spider
Occupation
Market Research
Vehicle Showcase
That engine has cost FCA so much money in emissions violations, fines, lawsuits, recalls and buybacks, I doubt they made any money on it.

GrayWolf.Overland

First Name
Subash
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 4xe Rubicon (Earl Gray)
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
@JeepCares - Just expedite the Hurricane V6 turbo to 2023 MY and be done.. If fuel efficiency is paramount, peeps will go buy a Jeep Recon. Peace ✌

Sponsored

No IFS

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Rubicon
Yes the wrangler diesel will be dead soon enough. Ford F150 killed the diesel. GM killed diesel in the Colorado. Jeep only did the Diesel because certain people were crying for it but in reality it’s the completely wrong vehicle for a diesel. diesels are for towing a jeep is the opposite of towing. Everybody knows this. You can’t even get this fake diesel in the gladiator with the max tow package. It’s just a compliance engine worthless. And good luck getting parts for those a decade from now. Lol. They’ll be throwing them away and doing conversions. Bet.

Pinky Tuscadero

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Pink RHD Wrangler 2015 RHD Wrangler
It still amazes me that none of these OEM's ask a single actual consumer what they want and instead have a bunch of sissies in corporate offices decide that we all want electric cars - wtf !!!
Exactly the same as our government for sure regardless of which lever you pulled
:mad:

gsbrockman

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Willys XR in Hydro Blue
Occupation
Owner / Operator Brockman Hauling, LLC
Vehicle Showcase
Funny how they have been putting Diesels in jeeps longer than the shitty 2.0 and 3.6 have existed. :LOL:
I bought my wife a 2005 Jeep Liberty Limited CRD in 2005. It was a great little vehicle, and, coming from the 3.7L gasser in the previous 2002 Liberty Sport.....was an absolute hoot to drive. It had the VM Motori 2.8L four banger in it.
dcp01126-jpg.jpg

Sponsored

Deleted member 59498

Ah yeah
I bought my wife a 2005 Jeep Liberty Limited CRD in 2005. It was a great little vehicle, and, coming from the 3.7L gasser in the previous 2002 Liberty Sport.....was an absolute hoot to drive. It had the VM Motori 2.8L four banger in it.
Jeep Wrangler JL End of the EcoDiesel V6 for the Ram. What about the Wrangler EcoDiesel? dcp01126-
Yeah I looked every where for one of those back in the day, couldn't find one locally! I had the 3.7 which I found to be more than ok daily to work and back, but the CRD would have been cool!

Canjeeper

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon
Maybe they should buy the GM 3.0 , the one in my Silverado has been flawless getting 30 mpg and great power . after all they have used the Iron Duke and the 2.8 v6 before , maybe gm will only sell their questionable power plants . ha ha

gsbrockman

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Willys XR in Hydro Blue
Occupation
Owner / Operator Brockman Hauling, LLC
Vehicle Showcase