Sponsored

end of 2019 orders and start of 2020?

Taktix1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUS Altitude, 2012 Audi A6, 2018 Honda Odyssey
FYI, just got my build sheet from Criswell. Was informed that right now, sky one touch tops cannot be ordered (at least with the Sahara). The option is there, but it is greyed out. They suspect it should be open to add to orders "soon."
Sponsored

LaurenLeigh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUS 2.0 Turbo Bikini Pearl; 2009 JK Sahara
FYI, just got my build sheet from Criswell. Was informed that right now, sky one touch tops cannot be ordered (at least with the Sahara). The option is there, but it is greyed out. They suspect it should be open to add to orders "soon."
Maybe a glitch. Criswell sent me a build sheet earlier today and it had the one touch with Sahara. Maybe due to the color you selected. Mine is Bikini Pearl.

Taktix1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maybe a glitch. Criswell sent me a build sheet earlier today and it had the one touch with Sahara. Maybe due to the color you selected. Mine is Bikini Pearl.
Weird. I'll talk to my sales guy tomorrow. BTW, are you financing or leasing? Trying to find anyone who is leasing to bounce some questions off of. Thanks!

LaurenLeigh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUS 2.0 Turbo Bikini Pearl; 2009 JK Sahara
Weird. I'll talk to my sales guy tomorrow. BTW, are you financing or leasing? Trying to find anyone who is leasing to bounce some questions off of. Thanks!
Iā€™m purchasing. Never leased so I canā€™t help with that but I think there are many on this forum who have. Good luck!

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Rubicon Red 2 Door Soft Top - had 1997 TJ & 2016 JK also own 2019 Grand Cherokee overland
just ordered new JL Criswell, 8% under invoice the process was easy. I have had a TJ and JK but so excited for the JL since I ordered (in my opinion) classic 2020 Jeep Wrangler 2 door Rubicon Soft Top in Red which will be similar to my old TJ. Now the wait.

Sponsored

peteinny

First Name
peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 wrangler
Vehicle Showcase
just ordered new JL Criswell, 8% under invoice the process was easy. I have had a TJ and JK but so excited for the JL since I ordered (in my opinion) classic 2020 Jeep Wrangler 2 door Rubicon Soft Top in Red which will be similar to my old TJ. Now the wait.
John.
Did you order the active cruise control option? My dealer stated he had a call into the rep because it didnā€™t show available for the build.

wywf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Rubicon
John.
Did you order the active cruise control option? My dealer stated he had a call into the rep because it didnā€™t show available for the build.
Did you order the 8.4 radio + premium audio. Currently, this option is conflicting with advanced security group. Hope they can fix it soon.

peteinny

First Name
peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 wrangler
Vehicle Showcase
Did you order the 8.4 radio + premium audio. Currently, this option is conflicting with advanced security group. Hope they can fix it soon.
Yes. Thatā€™s what I had ordered. Hopefully they fix this soon.

HealthRebel

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLRU Ocean Blue
Congrats on the order!!! I have had two red 2-door Wranglers in the past... a 2002 and 2012. Great, classy color!

I'm about to pull the trigger, perhaps with Criswell, on an Ocean Blue JLRU. Were you given an estimated time frame before delivery? I know with new 2019 orders a few months ago, it could very from 10-60 days. Not sure when the start date for 2020 JL's begins.

Carlton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps lots of jeeps
Congrats on the order!!! I have had two red 2-door Wranglers in the past... a 2002 and 2012. Great, classy color!

I'm about to pull the trigger, perhaps with Criswell, on an Ocean Blue JLRU. Were you given an estimated time frame before delivery? I know with new 2019 orders a few months ago, it could very from 10-60 days. Not sure when the start date for 2020 JL's begins.
I'd expect in the 2-4 month range. I've ordered multiple jeeps at the start of a new model year and it usually tends to be on the longer side.

Sponsored

HealthRebel

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLRU Ocean Blue
I'd expect in the 2-4 month range. I've ordered multiple jeeps at the start of a new model year and it usually tends to be on the longer side.
Yikes!!! I have to turn in my leased vehicle on July 28th. Thought I might need a rental for only about 4 weeks.

Taktix1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yikes!!! I have to turn in my leased vehicle on July 28th. Thought I might need a rental for only about 4 weeks.
I was told 6-8 weeks after the 2020s start production. Which, from the forums, appears to be July 22nd.

GoofyBooty

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Who did you work with? Iā€™m looking for the right contact to get this sort of deal. Thanks!