Sponsored

End of 2018MY JL production and ordering?

bulby

First Name
Bulby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 Chevrolet C1500, 1983 Mercedes-Benz 240D 4-spd
Hi all,

I'm new here, and I don't have a JL yet, (or any Jeep), but I'm very close to buying one.

There might already be a thread somewhere about this and if there is, sorry, and send me over there.

My question is when will the 2018 MY end production? When will I no longer be able to order one? As you can see from my profile pic, I want Mojito, and from what I've read, that color is going away for 2019. :( I need to wait as long as possible to throw 30k+ at a new vehicle, but I want a Mojito, and I'm afraid dealers are unlikely to have it spec'd how I want it, meaning I should order one. If orders are closing soon, I guess I'll either have to find a pot of gold, or settle for another color (Bikini looks interesting, and who doesn't love a Yella Jeep?!). I could chance it and hope that when I'm ready to buy, theres one out there how I want it, but I'd rather order my own.

Heres how I want it spec'd, if anyone cares. Not including tow packages and all that which doesn't matter to me
Tell me what you think of it.

JL Sport S
2 Door
V6 - 6-spd
Mojito!
Tan seats
Tan top (will settle for black cuz I can probably get a good aftermarket tan top)
Either wheel style

I will not settle for an auto, or a 4 door (nothing against those, just not for me)

Thanks guys
Sponsored

19SilverRubicon

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 2 door Rubicon
Go down and order now 18 model year is done, but your color still can be ordered for a limited time

Columbus104

First Name
Kurtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Moab (white)
Hi all,

I'm new here, and I don't have a JL yet, (or any Jeep), but I'm very close to buying one.

There might already be a thread somewhere about this and if there is, sorry, and send me over there.

My question is when will the 2018 MY end production? When will I no longer be able to order one? As you can see from my profile pic, I want Mojito, and from what I've read, that color is going away for 2019. :( I need to wait as long as possible to throw 30k+ at a new vehicle, but I want a Mojito, and I'm afraid dealers are unlikely to have it spec'd how I want it, meaning I should order one. If orders are closing soon, I guess I'll either have to find a pot of gold, or settle for another color (Bikini looks interesting, and who doesn't love a Yella Jeep?!). I could chance it and hope that when I'm ready to buy, theres one out there how I want it, but I'd rather order my own.

Heres how I want it spec'd, if anyone cares. Not including tow packages and all that which doesn't matter to me
Tell me what you think of it.

JL Sport S
2 Door
V6 - 6-spd
Mojito!
Tan seats
Tan top (will settle for black cuz I can probably get a good aftermarket tan top)
Either wheel style

I will not settle for an auto, or a 4 door (nothing against those, just not for me)

Thanks guys
Ron is correct, for now you can still order a mojito in a '19. It has been announced that it will going away at some point, but the exact timing hasn't been announced. And it likely won't, it just won't be available any longer at some point. If that's what you want, I recommend ordering asap. Would hate to see you miss out on what you want by waiting too long.
Sponsored