Sponsored

Employer discount vs tread lightly?

erdoran

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 BMW Z4, 2015 Edge (to be replaced by 2019 Sahara UL)
I can get 1% under invoice because my employer is on Jeep’s list for discounts. I see tread lightly here which I think is also 1% under invoice. In reading the pricing discussion I saw someone talk about getting 6% under invoice - 5% but because he had tread lightly it was 6%? How does this work? If it helps, I’m planning to order a 2019 Sahara 4 door unlimited with a bunch of options, Msrp a little more than 50k and I’m in Delaware, outside Philadelphia, and willing to deal over email and travel a few hours to take delivery. Thanks
Sponsored

ads75

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 2Door JL Rubicon in Mojito, 2022 Rivian R1T
I placed an order with Kate (610)384-7800 from Courtesy Jeep Chrysler in Coatesville, Pa, which isn't far from Delaware, based off of someone else's recommendation on this forum in another thread. When I asked for a price, she asked what company I worked for (so she could check if there was a discount, I knew I wouldn't qualify), and recommended I join Tread Lightly for the discount, I'm pretty sure (not positive) that you can combine discounts. She did my build, called back to make sure I didn't forget any options, and then sent me a quote. My quote was around 10% off of sticker (2 door, Rubicon, most of the options). I would recommend staying local if you can, Coatesville isn't too far from Wilmington.

rinehart27

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Sahara (ordered 10/24); 2015 Cherokee Trailhawk
Occupation
law stuff
Your best option will likely be Farrish in Fairfax, Va. I’m in Delco (but work in Wilmington). Got 7.25% off invoice with a requirement to finance with them. I tried everyone in and around Philly, and no one would even come close to Farrish. Seem to be pretty well reviewed on here, and they were very responsive. Better price than Koons.

For the 1% you need an affiliate code (or so I understand). If you can get one through your employer, great. Otherwise you have to sign up for TreadLightly, wait a month, and get a code.

tomahawk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon Sting Gray ordered 16 Aug delivered 11 Sep.,,2018 Grand Cherokee Trailhawk 5.7 Hemi, Traded 2017 JKU Big Bear, 2012 Ford Focus.
Your best option will likely be Farrish in Fairfax, Va. I’m in Delco (but work in Wilmington). Got 7.25% off invoice with a requirement to finance with them. I tried everyone in and around Philly, and no one would even come close to Farrish. Seem to be pretty well reviewed on here, and they were very responsive. Better price than Koons.

For the 1% you need an affiliate code (or so I understand). If you can get one through your employer, great. Otherwise you have to sign up for TreadLightly, wait a month, and get a code.
Yes, for Farrish Jeep!! Spencer was my salesman, he was great through the whole process... I didn't even step foot into the dealership until my Jeep was delivered (26 days). The whole deal was done online or on the telephone with no bs. I financed through USAA car buying service which gave me a little better financing interest rate than going with another bank plus another $500 off for military.
Sponsored