Sponsored

Employee Pricing for June?

thance

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Commander, 2002 Liberty, Looking for JLURD
I have one dealer telling me that they got word today that employee pricing on Wranglers was not continuing and today, June 1st, would be the last day they could secure a deal with employee pricing.

Anyone else hearing this, or can confirm?
Sponsored

Merc

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 door 6mt Willys; 2013 Subaru Crosstrek
I have one dealer telling me that they got word today that employee pricing on Wranglers was not continuing and today, June 1st, would be the last day they could secure a deal with employee pricing.

Anyone else hearing this, or can confirm?
It’s not showing on the website anymore.

stylin7

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Sahara, 93 Mazda RX-7, 2007 Subaru Impreza
Looks like I got mine just in time. EP is only on gladiators now.

somedude922

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, Previous: 1984 CJ7, 1979 CJ7
I have been looking all week, During employee pricing and after. the jeeps that had employee pricing are still the same price. Now its just some random dealer sale name.

KCGreenMachine

First Name
Elgin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep rubicon jl
I got a flyer on the mail last week saying that. It also said not available on rubicons

Sponsored

txj2go

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CTS-V, 2018 JLU Sport Firecracker Red
I have been looking all week, During employee pricing and after. the jeeps that had employee pricing are still the same price. Now its just some random dealer sale name.
That's interesting. I'm probably looking in the same area and many of the ones that I'm looking at went up, some significantly. I'm looking in the low end of the market, that might make a difference.

I had checked listing a few days ago and one that I was watching had gone up by almost $5k. Today that listing is gone. 3 or 4 others that I was watching have gone up by exactly $1,000. Another 3 or 4 listings I was watching have been sold in the last week.

Last edited:

somedude922

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, Previous: 1984 CJ7, 1979 CJ7
That's interesting. I'm probably looking in the same area and many of the ones that I'm looking at went up, some significantly. I'm looking in the low end of the market, that might make a difference.

I had checked listing a few days ago and one that I was watching had gone up by almost $5k. Today that listing is gone. 3 or 4 others that I was watching have gone up by exactly $1,000. Another 3 or 4 listings I was watching have been sold in the last week.
I have noticed an increase as well on some. I think they are testing the waters to see what they can get as inventory seems to be low at some dealerships and normal at others. Pricing is all over the place. They sold a bunch last weekend.
Sponsored