First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Ocean Blue
Occupation
Solution Architect
Antone do Jeep Creep over the weekend? We drove by in Gladwin. There looked to be alot going on. We ran the powerline trails north, then headed to St. Helens. After playing some in St. Helens, worked our way back to Harrison all by trail.
We made it out to Jeep Creep again this year. The fire trails around Gladwin had a lot of good mud, and it was a fun time. We like passing out candy at the Trick or Trunk to all the rural kids. Passed out I think 600 pieces this year and still did not have enough. The organizers do a good job and have a decent amount of vendors. That said, you get to see your share of mall crawlers.. fully modified rigs that have never seen a dirt road in their lives. We went on a trial ride and laughed at all the Jeeps carefully avoiding every mud hole to be found. Granted now, my Jeep is all dirty, needs some serious cleaning inside (from JJ last week) and outside, and its supposed to snow Friday. Not idea washing weather. Need to get the tops swapped soon. :)
Sponsored

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Retired from Corrections....I have stories.
A group of us are camping on the High Banks of the Muskegon river north of Harrison on Saturday night. We will leave from Lansing on Saturday morning...go set up camp, wheel for the day, cook a good meal have a fire and maybe wheel some on sunday morning before heading back.

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
A bunch of us are headed up for the Turkey Trot off road event in the morning. Saturday morning. Black Friday shopping is done. A bud stopped by and I helped him order about 7,000 dollars worth of stuff for his new 19 JLUR that he picked up last week.

We are leaving out of Bellingers meat market on US 27 just north of St. Johns at 7 am sharp.

Sponsored

Blades

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU sport
Jeep Wrangler JL ?Elusive Michiganders? 9B2849CF-5ADA-488F-B67B-AB3D71B044A1
Silver Lake day trip today. From Lansing.
Awesome!! I’ve been up twice so far for day trips from GR. What bumper are you running? Looks good!

r.stevens

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Born in Dearborn. Lived in Allen Park and Monroe. Now 8 miles south of the border in Ohio. Go to Lexington a lot where my mother-in-law has a house.

Really hoping to get to Sliver Lake Sand Dunes this summer.

Tangokilo

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1972 Oldsmobile 442, 2001 4runner, 2010 Honda Accord V6 Coupe, 2011 VW Golf, 1969 Triump T100 MC and 2018 JLU Sport S
Tangokilo (Tom K.) East Leroy MI. Amish Country. Many Chevys and Tacos. My first Jeep. V6 Manual. I enjoy running the many remaining dirt roads near by. Just me and the Farmers...

20200407_162432.jpg

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Jeep Wrangler JL ?Elusive Michiganders? 20200407_162432
Silver Lake day trip today. From Lansing.
I was at Silver Lake two weekends ago.

Jeep Wrangler JL ?Elusive Michiganders? 1593166513767

Tangokilo (Tom K.) East Leroy MI. Amish Country. Many Chevys and Tacos. My first Jeep. V6 Manual. I enjoy running the many remaining dirt roads near by. Just me and the Farmers...

Jeep Wrangler JL ?Elusive Michiganders? 1593166513767
My wife and I often run the dirt roads around the Potterville, Charlotte area all the way over to Lake Michigan sometimes hitting Yankee Springs or the Allegan State Forest in the beater XJ. Just cruise at about 20 mph and enjoy all the sights. It is pretty mcuh what we did to get through lock down. It is almost like trail riding at time. Without loading out for a trip.

Jeep Wrangler JL ?Elusive Michiganders? 1593167111547

If you're from Lansing and want people to wheel with, you should look into the Lansing Area Jeep Club. There are people wheeling all the time. A group is even headed to Windrock this weekend.

I will have to watch for your Jeep and give you a wave sometime.

Sponsored

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
I have done Jeep the Mac before, but I am to busy this year to go.
Sponsored