1. MacombRoger

MacombRoger Well-Known Member

First Name:
    Roger
    Vehicle(s):
    2018 JLUR Ocean Blue
    Liked:
    Solutions Architect
    We made it out to Jeep Creep again this year. The fire trails around Gladwin had a lot of good mud, and it was a fun time. We like passing out candy at the Trick or Trunk to all the rural kids. Passed out I think 600 pieces this year and still did not have enough. The organizers do a good job and have a decent amount of vendors. That said, you get to see your share of mall crawlers.. fully modified rigs that have never seen a dirt road in their lives. We went on a trial ride and laughed at all the Jeeps carefully avoiding every mud hole to be found. Granted now, my Jeep is all dirty, needs some serious cleaning inside (from JJ last week) and outside, and its supposed to snow Friday. Not idea washing weather. Need to get the tops swapped soon. :)

wibornz likes this.
  2. wibornz

wibornz Well-Known Member

First Name:
    Ted
    Vehicle(s):
    JL Unlimited Rubicon
    Liked:
    Retired from Corrections....I have stories.
    A group of us are camping on the High Banks of the Muskegon river north of Harrison on Saturday night. We will leave from Lansing on Saturday morning...go set up camp, wheel for the day, cook a good meal have a fire and maybe wheel some on sunday morning before heading back.

3. wibornz

wibornz Well-Known Member

First Name:
    Ted
    Vehicle(s):
    JL Unlimited Rubicon
    Liked:
    Retired from Corrections....I have stories.
    A bunch of us are headed up for the Turkey Trot off road event in the morning. Saturday morning. Black Friday shopping is done. A bud stopped by and I helped him order about 7,000 dollars worth of stuff for his new 19 JLUR that he picked up last week.

We are leaving out of Bellingers meat market on US 27 just north of St. Johns at 7 am sharp.