Electronic stability control light

Kochr4

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep jlu
I have a 2019 jeep wrangler JLU sport. I recently put on Rubicon springs, shocks and lower control arms. Today my ESC light went on on the dash. The steering wheel is not perfectly straight it is cock to the left a little bit. Could this be what is causing the light to come on for the ESC?
I checked the main battery and the auxiliary battery and they both were at 12.6 V.
Sponsored

Teneski

First Name
Teneski
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Unlimited Mojito MOAB
Occupation
Entreperneur
Did you ever get a resolution to your problem? What the cause was?

FreedomFur

First Name
Elliot
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Willys
I have a 2019 jeep wrangler JLU sport. I recently put on Rubicon springs, shocks and lower control arms. Today my ESC light went on on the dash. The steering wheel is not perfectly straight it is cock to the left a little bit. Could this be what is causing the light to come on for the ESC?
I checked the main battery and the auxiliary battery and they both were at 12.6 V.
This is 100% the issue. It can result in rear brakes also getting applied because the computer is telling the Jeep that you are cornering when trying to drive straight. Simple fix with the drag link adjustment.

Also - Very normal for me to have to adjust after some off roading. A 5-10’ cant on the steering doesn’t seem to trigger this warning, but any more than that and it can come on.

Teneski

First Name
Teneski
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Unlimited Mojito MOAB
Occupation
Entreperneur
Found a great video on YpuTube and it was a five minute fix. This was never mentioned in any of the lift install videos. Lights did not come for first 5 miles so yes I was concerned when they did.