Rich

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon
Hello All,

I've got 11k miles on my 2019 Rubicon Unlimited. Driving home in a snowstorm with slushy roads on Sunday night and suddenly all the warning lights started intermittently flashing, including the shift lever lights. The engine was cutting in and out as well. Warnings on the dash included Check Engine, Throttle Assembly, Shift Indicator, cruise error, auto start/stop error, etc.

Took it in to the dealer and they found 52 codes had been triggered. They've had it for a day and a half with no resolution.

To say I'm disappointed that this would happen from simply driving on slushy roads is an understatement.

Has anyone experienced anything like this and did you find a resolution? Thanks in advance.
Sponsored

Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Stingray 2.0 turbo
Vehicle Showcase
Have them disconnect both batteries and load test them individually. It sounds like you may have at least one weak battery. If so, insist that both get replaced. A strong battery doesn't like being leaned on by a weak one, and it may cause a repeat of this issue down the road.

Good luck and let us know how it goes.

four low

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
Also, harness connectors and grounds ; I believe a loose or bent harness pin was responsible for similar issues , after replacing batteries didn't cure it

aldo98229

First Name
Aldo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator, 2018 Fiat 124 Spider
Occupation
Market Research
Vehicle Showcase
It’s a sign from above to move to Florida.

JeepCares

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
Hello All,

I've got 11k miles on my 2019 Rubicon Unlimited. Driving home in a snowstorm with slushy roads on Sunday night and suddenly all the warning lights started intermittently flashing, including the shift lever lights. The engine was cutting in and out as well. Warnings on the dash included Check Engine, Throttle Assembly, Shift Indicator, cruise error, auto start/stop error, etc.

Took it in to the dealer and they found 52 codes had been triggered. They've had it for a day and a half with no resolution.

To say I'm disappointed that this would happen from simply driving on slushy roads is an understatement.

Has anyone experienced anything like this and did you find a resolution? Thanks in advance.
Hi Rich, thank you for reaching out. We certainly understand your concerns here. Please know that our team would be happy to add our additional support to your dealer service- feel free to send us a PM with your VIN for further assistance.

Kathryn
JeepCares
Sponsored