• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Washington Eibach coil over springs

srjl

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jlur 3.0
Eibach 12" x 2" 200lb coilover springs $50 each. Only used for 5 miles. They weren't stiff enough for my JL and
all the extras I put on it.
Jeep Wrangler JL Eibach coil over springs IMG_2129.JPG
Jeep Wrangler JL Eibach coil over springs IMG_2126.JPG
Sponsored

Htfan

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S - 3.6L
Vehicle Showcase
Which vehicle are these springs designed for? I would guess probably not for the JLU.

OP
OP

srjl

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jlur 3.0
That is what accu tune sent me, Probably for a stock JLUR, mine is a diesel with lots of extra accessories.

Htfan

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S - 3.6L
Vehicle Showcase
That is what accu tune sent me, Probably for a stock JLUR, mine is a diesel with lots of extra accessories.
You are right. I hear the factory springs for the diesel are stiffer because of the extra weight. However, I would also verify fitment of these springs your selling with Eibach site.

Kevin Mojito

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Moijto 2005 TJ AEV Hemi
Would be interested in your factory springs. I don't have coil overs

Sponsored