Sponsored

Edited: Follow ups with Crystal@Bestop have been good.

LateBraking

First Name
Y'all a cult.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon
Called bestop regarding my new sunrider, got a surprisingly impolite gentleman on the phone that told me to email instead so I did on June 24th, 2019. I got the automated reply that Bestop is busy but it’s been 16 days so I’d appreciate a reply.
Sponsored

UNC Rubicon

First Name
Bret
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Billet Silver JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Are you calling about order status or an issue with it? I’ve spoken to @BestopTeam on multiple occasions regarding my Trektop and they have always been helpful.

I will say that I emailed them and it took over 3 weeks to get a response. Phone is the way to go.

OP
OP
LateBraking

LateBraking

First Name
Y'all a cult.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon
Are you calling about order status or an issue with it? I’ve spoken to @BestopTeam on multiple occasions regarding my Trektop and they have always been helpful.

I will say that I emailed them and it took over 3 weeks to get a response. Phone is the way to go.
Two small issues with it, wanted to get their input. I called first and the person on the phone is the one who turned me to email.

UNC Rubicon

First Name
Bret
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Billet Silver JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Two small issues with it, wanted to get their input. I called first and the person on the phone is the one who turned me to email.
That’s ridiculous. Call them back and if they direct you to email, ask for a supervisor.

Bestop

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
The Bestop Team
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 JKU
hey there,

I apologize you received an impolite response when you called, that is not the norm and I will make sure to escalate this.

You were likely asked to email in pictures so they could see pictures and assist you better, however you should have been advised to call back with your ticket number after you email in so they could pull up the pictures. We are behind on emails and our team is working hard to answer them timely. We are advising people to call in if they need immediate assistance.

Shoot me a PM with your ticket number please and i will escalate it.

Once again, i apologize for the service you received.

CassieAtBestop

Called bestop regarding my new sunrider, got a surprisingly impolite gentleman on the phone that told me to email instead so I did on June 24th, 2019. I got the automated reply that Bestop is busy but it’s been 16 days so I’d appreciate a reply.
Sponsored