EcoDiesel order banks OPEN

Gman53

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Land Rover Defender X
I ordered from Tri-City Jeep in Eden, NC. So far the process has been easy as could be.
Thanks, I’ll reach out to Travis this morning.

I requested a quote yesterday from a local dealer and was advised via text from a salesperson the following:

“According to my GSM, they’re producing just over 100 diesel Wranglers so I’ll never be able to reach your number”

Interesting way of trying to earn my business!
Sponsored

Almost

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JTRD
“According to my GSM, they’re producing just over 100 diesel Wranglers so I’ll never be able to reach your number”
Sounds like a bunch of BS to me, they make over 100K wranglers a year - it's not a limited production vehicle. No way Jeep went through all the trouble of getting the diesel certified with EPA/CARB and crash tested just to produce over 100. Maybe they have only been allocated just over 100 within there dealer network, but otherwise they're full of it.

Gman53

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Land Rover Defender X
Sounds like a bunch of BS to me, they make over 100K wranglers a year - it's not a limited production vehicle. No way Jeep went through all the trouble of getting the diesel certified with EPA/CARB and crash tested just to produce over 100. Maybe they have only been allocated just over 100 within there dealer network, but otherwise they're full of it.
Absolutely my read as well. Actually pretty condescending.

However, I’ve contacted other dealers who I’ll probably order from one of them but have been unable all day to produce an order due to FCA system glitches. Thought it would have been resolved by now but all three dealers emailed me about the same issue this morning and still haven’t heard back from them as well.

wrc777

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
I am sure it is on allocation at least initially. I know it is a slow ramp up.

Phillies1

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Wrangler TJ, 2020 JLUR 3.0
I'm attempting to order as well. One dealer responded and stated he was off today and will be back in office tomorrow (actually, pretty cool that he responded). The other stated they don't have pricing info yet. Stay tuned....
Sponsored