EcoDiesel Lift and Tires

dapineda06

First Name
Diego
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JLUR EcoDiesel
First time Jeep owner here, I plan to run 37's in the near future but I don't know anything about what type of lift I need and which lift will get me the best experience. I would appreciate any comments regarding lifts I will need in order to run 37's for my EcoDiesel Rubicon, Thanks,
Sponsored

DwnSth

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 TJ : 2021 JLURD
Much depends on the type of wheeling you are planning. We went with the Mopar 2" lift mostly because it was a great deal when I purchased. The 37's fit good but I do get some rubbing at full flex. Wheels and drives very good with this combo - MPG down to about 23. Don't feel any need to re-gear.

OP
OP

dapineda06

First Name
Diego
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JLUR EcoDiesel
Much depends on the type of wheeling you are planning. We went with the Mopar 2" lift mostly because it was a great deal when I purchased. The 37's fit good but I do get some rubbing at full flex. Wheels and drives very good with this combo - MPG down to about 23. Don't feel any need to re-gear.
Could you elaborate on what you mean by wheeling?

OP
OP

dapineda06

First Name
Diego
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JLUR EcoDiesel
Light off-roading and daily driving

Sponsored

GR8ESC

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon
First, you will get a number of recommendations for the lift kit to use. All I can tell you is what I did for my EcoDiesel Rubicon. I am running an AEV 2.5 inch Dual Sport RT lift Kit with AEV Salta XR Rims with BFG KO2 37 inch tires. I also installed a AEV Steering Stabilizer. I think it rides great on the road and off the road. I just completed a Jeep Jamboree in Tillamook, Or which included completing a Jeep Badge of Honor Trail, Cedar Tree. Below is a recent picture of my rig.

Good luck with your selection.

Gary

Jeep Wrangler JL EcoDiesel Lift and Tires Jeep Tillamook

JeepVT

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURD
I am running an AEV 2.5 inch Dual Sport RT lift Kit with AEV Salta XR Rims with BFG KO2 37 inch tires. I also installed a AEV Steering Stabilizer. I think it rides great on the road and off the road.
this is what you want

grimmjeeper

First Name
Roy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grimmjeeper.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler, 1987 Comanche, 1997 F250
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
enginerd
A 2-2.5" lift kit will let you fit 37s on a Rubicon. I did a Clayton 2.5" on mine. My buddy did a MetalCloak on his (both 2021 diesels). Both of us are running Fox shocks. They are pretty close in how they ride.

His has longer shocks (for a taller lift) and all 8 aftermarket control arms. I have the base Clayton kit with just the front upper control arms. My shocks are said to be for a 2-2.5" lift. He out flexes me at full stuff. Both of us do just fine off road.

Sponsored

Adv_aw8s

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon diesel
Clubs

We have a 2021 EcoDiesel and went with the aev lift, with their stabilizer, method wheels, and cooper 37's. The aev lift rides great on and off road, I wouldnt change a thing.

Jeep Wrangler JL EcoDiesel Lift and Tires PXL_20220522_200021343