OP
OP
Geos7812

Geos7812

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon
I lived most of my adult life in Evergreen and I can attest to that long climbing stretch out of Denver. In my case, going from 5,280' to 8,200' in less than ten miles. I used to have a Harley with a hot cam. I had to swap to a cam that sacrificed horsepower to enhance low end torque in order to maintain 5th gear.

I would imagine that the Ecodiesel laughs at that climb.
It was amazing! That’s funny you live in Evergreen. We are trying to move there. Love your home town.

Karnak

First Name
Yan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 JL 3.6 Sport S - 2 door
Occupation
government
Vehicle Showcase
I'm still waiting for them to make the diesel in a two door.../sign...

rickinAZ

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon EcoDiesel (11th Jeep)
Occupation
Retired CFO. Mayo Clinic volunteer.
It was amazing! That’s funny you live in Evergreen. We are trying to move there. Love your home town.
The Ridge at Hiwan to be exact. You will love it there. Small town feel, plenty of room to spread out, and herds of elk in your yard that you won't believe.

TX_Ovrlnd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Zilver JLURD
Occupation
freethinker
Had a nice long drive to and from a camp site this past weekend, it was so terrible how my MPG kept increasing and the Wrangler never searched for gears. I must be doing something wrong. Will daily driving on 37s give me more of that experience I am longing for?

Sponsored

OP
OP
Geos7812

Geos7812

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon
One more update, towed the QuickSilver to Alma, CO. This took us through the Eisenhower tunnel (the continental divide) through Breckenridge and then over Hoosier pass ending at 10,600 ft. This time had my family and some gear in the Jeep. Temps were fine, no limp mode and it’s hard to keep this thing down at the speed limit. OMG, every time I get to drive my wife’s Jeep I smile. Total trip including back home without the camper was almost 24 MPG. The trip to Alma with the camper was right below 18. So freaking awesome.
Sponsored