OP
EUROCOMPULSION

EUROCOMPULSION

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler JLU (2.0L Turbo)
What kind of timeframes are we looking at?

Stoked!
The additional heat exchanger and Phase 2 tune is definitely priority, that is something we are working on right now. I would suspect that is patched up in the next month. The downpipe and upgraded turbo, most likely looking at sometime in the beginning of Summer.
Sponsored

OP
OP
EUROCOMPULSION

EUROCOMPULSION

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler JLU (2.0L Turbo)
Looking at your P1 tunes, does this include a coolant target temp change? Right now the cooling fan comes on REALLY late. I understand its something that can be changed in the ECU?
Yes, we can change the fan thresholds in the tune. We also have a different cooling strategy related to the intercooler coolant, pump, and temperature objectives. This operates both in conjunction with the fan and independently depending on the situation. This is a standard change apart of the Phase 1 tune (and I make adjustments depending on the geographical location and certain modifications).

But the fan targets can be changed by request (and we can make some adjustments post tune as well to get it dialed in exactly as desired).

JP29

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Sport
The additional heat exchanger and Phase 2 tune is definitely priority, that is something we are working on right now. I would suspect that is patched up in the next month. The downpipe and upgraded turbo, most likely looking at sometime in the beginning of Summer.
If one were already a little worried about their current turbo and interested in Phase 2, is there a way to get in line per se?

Rogersocal

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon Recon 2.0 turbo, 2018 Ram 2500 6.7 TD
Yes, we can change the fan thresholds in the tune. We also have a different cooling strategy related to the intercooler coolant, pump, and temperature objectives. This operates both in conjunction with the fan and independently depending on the situation. This is a standard change apart of the Phase 1 tune (and I make adjustments depending on the geographical location and certain modifications).

But the fan targets can be changed by request (and we can make some adjustments post tune as well to get it dialed in exactly as desired).

Definitely want to look at setting up fan thresholds, but also seeing as this is a "Generic" tune, I assume we have enough room for deviation so that we are not too lean correct? I mean unless we look at each vehicle specifically we can't be sure of fuel/air and other factors that could cause a too lean situation right?
The reason i ask is that im going to be using your tune with a clone ECU (in cali and dont wanna deal with this bullshit ECU mod crap we have here)

Its my daily, so we need to also figure out the particulars of how to clone and ship stuff back and forth. got an email we can start working on the particulars?

Last edited:

FishPony

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Sahara
Apologies, just now seeing some of these posts.

E85 is not something we've fully tested with successfully on the 2.0L. Anything over E30 and the system freaks out, and I've done quite a bit of this testing on the 2.0L GME in the Giulia/Stelvio. There are a number of compensations for ethanol and alcohol fuel recognitions already in the ECU for fuel temperature and spark advance, but more needs to be done along the lines of the fuel pump system in order to support a full E85 conversion.

Burbles/pops is an option, regardless of the tune delivery, that I believe we can do either way.

The BOV option is not really going to affect tuning in anyway, this is a standalone part that the ECU operates based on a set of conditions (on/off). The gains from a BOV are it's ability to actuate quickly and retain pressure/release pressure more effectively when needed. Those benefits are going to be independent of any tune, stock or modified. But it will definitely be a solid supporting mod if you are doing anything that increases boost pressure.

Any update on an E85 tune?

Sponsored

ItsTheSeabass

First Name
Sebastian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 JLU Willys
Just curious if there’s any progress on unlocking the 2024 ECU yet for us new Jeep bubbas.

AndrewS85

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon
Has anyone dyno’d before and after tune?

CptFloridaMan

First Name
Gabriel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport 2.0
Right in time for my 60k warranty to expire and now my wallets gonna go hide. Love all the work you guys are doing.

Real curious to see gains with that turbo and new tune soon.
Sponsored