Sponsored

Ebay Rubi Steel Bumper (not a knock-off) pretty legit!

entropy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Sport S JL 2-D
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Professional dancer/male stripper
This bumper seems like a great deal. well made too, even if it is a knock off. I am about to pull the trigger on a rugged ridge arcus, as I want a light steel bumper. But man this seems like a better deal, and they are both made in china so same sh!t anyway.
Sponsored

XACEX

First Name
Shiloh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
Last edited:

treoguy

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Sahara
Seems like most in this thread are happy with the value, quality proposition. I'll probably bite on the front bumper once it's back in stock.

Sponsored

RubiconTN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon
The ones purchasing this steel bumper, you buying the rear also or leaving the plastic bumper? How does the steel front match up with rear plastic if so?

treoguy

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Sahara
you just replacing front and leaving rear plastic bumper? I’m assuming it’ll look ok from side view having 2 different materials ?
I don't think it will be noticeable. There's so little of the back bumper exposed on the side. Plus, from the back, you barely see because of the spare. I'm not overly concerned. Others who have done the front upgrade may have first hand experience.

Sponsored

RubiconTN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon
I don't think it will be noticeable. There's so little of the back bumper exposed on the side. Plus, from the back, you barely see because of the spare. I'm not overly concerned. Others who have done the front upgrade may have first hand experience.
yes, let me know how it turns out. Like to hear who else only replaced front and left rear plastic bumper. Thanks

davidafuller

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler JLUS (Granite Crystal)
Occupation
CPA
Did anyone have install instructions? I’m finally getting around to removing my stock plastic off the JLUS, and swore I saw an install thread link somewhere. Went through every post and can’t find it now.

5thofJuly

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
Did anyone have install instructions? I’m finally getting around to removing my stock plastic off the JLUS, and swore I saw an install thread link somewhere. Went through every post and can’t find it now.
I didn’t get any. Just a parts list in Chinese that I and others used google translate to try to figure out what each item was. Then I just winged it.

hoss75

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Unlimited Sport
It doesn't come with any but, for the most part, installation is very straight forward. I watched this video but really it was pretty self explanatory...

AZ Hella

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Vehicle Showcase