OP
OP
Shooting or Jeeping

Shooting or Jeeping

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR, 2019 RAV4
Careful, it says "$100 max". I wonder if you can use it on multple orders.
a good question. I believe it needs to be per order. So you can combine a cart and be fine, but you might have to start a new order to use it beyond $100 savings.

Sponsored

raqball

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JKUR
Vehicle Showcase
Sweet... Thanks for the heads up. Just purchased a few things and saved $20 smack-a-roos!

Steveo

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Wrangler JLUR, '23 F150 Rattler
Occupation
Retired Code Monkey
a good question. I believe it needs to be per order. So you can combine a cart and be fine, but you might have to start a new order to use it beyond $100 savings.
Coupon must be used within a single transaction (and can include multiple eligible items), while supplies last. Max one-time use. Only eBay users registered with an address located in the United States, Canada, Latin America or the Caribbean are eligible for the Coupon. Valid only for purchases from eBay.com, cafr.ebay.ca and ebay.ca. Any unused difference between the discount amount, as shown on the Coupon, and the purchase price of an item(s) in a single transaction (or cart) will be forfeited.

Yakpimp

First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
I can confirm that it's a one-time use coupon code. :swear:
It is, but I used it on multiple products. Just added them all to my card and went through the purchase flow.
Sponsored