Easy On Easy Off Seat covers for when I am getting dirty

PJJPtx

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 392, '21 JLUR, '18 Sahara, Viper TT, Gallardo
I am considering seat covers for my front two leather seats that I can quickly install and remove later. I am just looking for protect the leather on weekends when I am out getting dirty? What do you guys/gals use for this?
Sponsored

Atom631

First Name
Atom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Im an avid mountain biker - so i needed something as well.

i bought one of these to test out just last week. Took a trip to a trail over an hour away to get a feel for it. it worked great for the price. only complaint is that the strap is a little long so you may want to wrap it around the headrest of few times before clicking together. im going to order 4 more to cover all seating spots for the big group rides and trips to the beach as well .

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01EIBY0CU/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

OP
OP
PJJPtx

PJJPtx

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 392, '21 JLUR, '18 Sahara, Viper TT, Gallardo
Those both look like great options. Thank you.

TimmH

First Name
Timm
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Wrangler Sahara 3.6 Auto
Vehicle Showcase
second the towels.

I got one off amazon, for like $15. Embroidered with Jeep on headrest pocket with a rubber like back to keep it in place, and a strap for when you roll it up. I keep it just under the driver side rear seat.

Comes in very handy when I'm working in the yard and need to make a trip to Lowes covered in dirt.
Sponsored