Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler JLUR
Occupation
Network Engineer
  • Banned
https://www.rr4w.com/events.cfm

I’m hoping my Jeep arrives before this event. I’m planning on signing up for the Sophomore package. Is anyone else planning on going or is like me and has never been and is interested in going? I’ll be coming from Northern CO and plan on probably staying 4-5 nights. The Sophomore package last year was Deadman Point, Sevenmile Rim, and Fins & Things. Might try to register my last day for Hells Revenge then too. I believe it’s $50 per trail run. Figured there might be some people on here who want to go but might not because they don’t want to go alone. The packages they have seemed nice because you’re with the same group and trail leaders all three days in a row.
Sponsored

OP
OP
hiimmike

hiimmike

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler JLUR
Occupation
Network Engineer
  • Banned
As a new Jeep owner, I’d be interested in seeing what it is all about. Would be coming from So Cal.
Sweet! Well... hopefully there are no delays with my '22. I just checked with Jeep chat and they are still gathering all my parts. I was hoping to have it by February (registration is in February this coming year) but I'm concerned it won't be until like May or something.

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Retired from Corrections....I have stories.
I will be at EJS and in the Moab area for 4 to 6 weeks in 2022. There are 20 of from our local Jeep club meeting us there. I have already been to Moab twice and love wheeling there. Most of our group have done all the badge trails and many of the other trails. While we will be boondock camping most of the time, during EJS we will be in the KOA camp an my buds will be staying in two houses that they have rented from April 10th to the 15th.

Look for my white JLUR with Team Wiborn on the back window.

Sponsored

grimmjeeper

First Name
Roy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grimmjeeper.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler, 1987 Comanche, 1997 F250
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
enginerd
I'm going to be there. This year I will be an official tail gunner 4 of the days, assisting the leaders. I may run some other trails as well during the week.

I would highly recommend getting your lodging set up ASAP if you haven't already. The week of EJS is busy and reservations go fast.

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Retired from Corrections....I have stories.
I'm going to be there. This year I will be an official tail gunner 4 of the days, assisting the leaders. I may run some other trails as well during the week.

I would highly recommend getting your lodging set up ASAP if you haven't already. The week of EJS is busy and reservations go fast.
We book all of our lodging in late August. I feel sorry those who have not.

OP
OP
hiimmike

hiimmike

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler JLUR
Occupation
Network Engineer
  • Banned
Awesome!! I just got word from Jeep chat that they’ve gathered all my parts and awaiting assembly! As soon as I have a date and it seems reasonable, I’ll start looking into where I’m going to sleep. I’m thinking camping will be easiest and every KOA I’ve ever been to has been really well maintained. Might look into there.

Matanzas

First Name
Dude
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thinking about going - what do out of towners do with their hard top & doors during the day? Storage unit?

OP
OP
hiimmike

hiimmike

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler JLUR
Occupation
Network Engineer
Thinking about going - what do out of towners do with their hard top & doors during the day? Storage unit?
Leave them on? lol You're welcome to store them at my camp site but I mean.... I wouldn't just leave things laying around.

Sponsored

OP
OP
hiimmike

hiimmike

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler JLUR
Occupation
Network Engineer
Jeep chat said estimated delivery 1/14 - 1/24 so I went ahead and booked a camp site! Should be fun!

OP
OP
hiimmike

hiimmike

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler JLUR
Occupation
Network Engineer
I’ll be there, driving from VA. 1st time Moab - advice?
My advice is sign up for the first timers package like I’m going to do. I’m opting for the sophomore package with a stock rubicon. I’ve already done my share of off roading with a Subaru Outback so I feel the freshman would bore me potentially. I plan on arriving on Monday. I have a camp site Mon -Fri and I’ll go home after the vendor show on Friday. When do you plan on arriving?

Matanzas

First Name
Dude
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
When do you plan on arriving?
not sure - evaluating logistics of add-ons to the trip (zion, monument valley, bryce, etc.) Assume the BOH mountain passes in CO will be all snowed up in April? Likely will arrive around 4/4

ExpeditionBuilds

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Recon
Build Thread
Link