Banned
Banned
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR-8 speed 2020 F-350
I'd be interested if stock JL's are allowed and I have mine by then. Would be coming from Houston.
Where are y’all at in Houston? We’re leaving the 12th and coming home the 21st. Wheeling tues-Friday

Brett
Sponsored

RubiRob

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Mojave
Vehicle Showcase
You need Rebel parts, but you may want them after seeing how our Recon Coilover Kit performs! DM us good contact info (phone, email, etc) and we'll keep you posted on our plans!
So I need to have your parts to do this with you? What is this [Banned Site]?

DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR, 18JLUR, 08JKUR, 15 Renegade, 04 WJ
Vehicle Showcase
We will be there. Don’t think we are going to hit that level of difficulty this time. Not our first EJS but it is with the JL. Sounds like a blast.
A 4 Runner with 33's joined us on Finns N Things when I was out there in October. He said he had done Metal Masher the day before. He did mash some metal, but not too badly. The 4 RUnner is MUCH more vulnerable than a JL Rubicon would be, even stock. I've not done Metal Masher, but after seeing his 4 Runner, I strongly suspect a stock Rubi could do it. Certainly I'd think a lifted JL Rubi or Sport/Sahara with lockers and with 35's or up would do it. Experienced metal mashers, please correct me if I'm wrong. Plus, there would be plenty of very experienced folks on the run, too, to help with spotting.

I wish I could come back out there and join you guys! The best I think I can do is once every two or three years or so, so 2021 might be my next best bet, and it will most likely be in October instead of during the EJS.

I'll be looking forward to some pics and video from this run!

OP
OP
RebelOffRoad

RebelOffRoad

First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
22551 Shannon Circle, Lake Forest, CA 92630
Website
www.rebeloffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU / Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 392
Occupation
Jeep Builder
So I need to have your parts to do this with you? What is this [Banned Site]?
Thanks for catching that typo! You DO NOT need our Recon Kit to roll with us, though as we said before, you may want one after! ;)

RubiRob

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Mojave
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks for catching that typo! You DO NOT need our Recon Kit to roll with us, though as we said before, you may want one after! ;)
I'm down then. I'll be planning the trip soon. Hope to do a few days in moab and then hit up the fun stuff in colorado on the way home to IL.

Last edited:

Sponsored

rustyshakelford

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR-8 speed 2020 F-350
In that case we might be down!

Brett

AZShawn

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon
I have questions regarding this event. I see that most of the trails runs have been filled. Am I allowed to openly explore trails on my own throughout the week? I don’t want to show up and not be allowed to go out on some trails.

joecitrix97

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'89 YJ Sahara, '18 JLU Sahara
I am dying to see the 2019 Easter concept Jeeps. This time last year they were already out.

Sponsored

Cwu21

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLURD
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Thought you guys might like to see what our JL is looking like now! I see we've gotten some vague I'll be there, but I'm not sure.....

We can get a stock JL through metal masher. Who's going to be there, who wants to roll with us?!
46003577_2138683259498113_2372961773113311232_o.jpg?_nc_cat=105&_nc_ht=scontent-sjc3-1.jpg

Ill roll with you guys. Looks like your passenger seat is open for a co-pilot :CWL:

OP
OP
RebelOffRoad

RebelOffRoad

First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.rebeloffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Jeep Builder
I have questions regarding this event. I see that most of the trails runs have been filled. Am I allowed to openly explore trails on my own throughout the week? I don’t want to show up and not be allowed to go out on some trails.
Yes you are. We don't partake in the organized runs. We just try and be the first one on the trail for the day.

OP
OP
RebelOffRoad

RebelOffRoad

First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.rebeloffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Jeep Builder
Any new info on this?
We didn't see enough guys and girls who wanted to roll out and try it. I believe this year we're going to focus on spending some time on the trails grabbing some great content for all you guys. Lots of video and photos of the JL using the Recon Coilover Kit.

RubiRob

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Mojave
Vehicle Showcase
We didn't see enough guys and girls who wanted to roll out and try it. I believe this year we're going to focus on spending some time on the trails grabbing some great content for all you guys. Lots of video and photos of the JL using the Recon Coilover Kit.
Oh, well i'll be there, as well as a few others on this forum like @rustyshakelford so there might be some interest. There's a EJS thread here somewhere.

OP
OP
RebelOffRoad

RebelOffRoad

First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.rebeloffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Jeep Builder
We'd be interested to see what everyone's plans were for Saturday 13th or Sunday 14th as we usually like to start the week off with a nice fun scenic trail before escalating the week to Pritchett.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.