Sponsored

East TN Members

Mr.Smith

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Rubicon X
Cool. I live in Madisonville and work at Y12. So we might cross paths.
I posted in the Mojito forum but forgot to post here. I live in Sweetwater and work in Oak Ridge at ORNL. You will probably see me floating around knoxville/lenior city area. If you ever see me out, stop and say HI!

Thanks,
-Thomas

Rubicon2.JPG

Rubicon5.JPG
Sponsored

Sweetwater-JL

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU-R
Vehicle Showcase
Cool. I live in Madisonville and work at Y12. So we might cross paths.
You should go ride with us Mr.Smith. We try to stick to non-windrock places. We really enjoy riding up in the Jellico/Scott County area. We just finished a great ride up there today.

Mr.Smith

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Rubicon X
You should go ride with us Mr.Smith. We try to stick to non-windrock places. We really enjoy riding up in the Jellico/Scott County area. We just finished a great ride up there today.
Im still trying to find my place between Mall crawler and Rock climber. I know I will fall somewhere in the middle. Dont mind getting dirty just dont wanna mess up Jeep when its so new

Sweetwater-JL

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU-R
Vehicle Showcase
Im still trying to find my place between Mall crawler and Rock climber. I know I will fall somewhere in the middle. Don't mind getting dirty just don't wanna mess up Jeep when its so new
You are in the same boat as me. I don't mind getting it dirty or a few scratches from the vegetation from the trail. I just don't want to break anything and no body damage. But like i said, you are more than welcome to go with us on any of our rides.

Brian_j82

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Sahara Unlimited
Vehicle Showcase
Took my Jeep to a W.E. ROCK event in Dayton Tennessee. Cool event and lots of nice Jeeps there.

IMG_20190727_194927.jpg

Sponsored

ChattVol

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU 4 door
Im still trying to find my place between Mall crawler and Rock climber. I know I will fall somewhere in the middle. Dont mind getting dirty just dont wanna mess up Jeep when its so new
I'm in Chattanooga and we have a fun wide trail 20 min from downtown called Hayley's Rd that fits what you're looking for in Prentice Cooper WMA on Signal Mtn. Has a great creek crossing and a few fun climbs...no potential for body damage, but you need 4wd. Its not uncommon for jeepers to drive from Atlanta and Nashville to do this trail. Takes about 1.5 hrs to complete one way and you can turn around and drive it opposite direction... 3 hrs total. There is a bypass around one tougher small section in this video and no mud holes unless it's been raining alot. I've seen a stock Subaru forester do this trail. Let me know if you want to meet up.

Brian_j82

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Sahara Unlimited
Vehicle Showcase
I'm in Chattanooga and we have a fun wide trail 20 min from downtown called Hayley's Rd that fits what you're looking for in Prentice Cooper WMA on Signal Mtn. Has a great creek crossing and a few fun climbs...no potential for body damage, but you need 4wd. Its not uncommon for jeepers to drive from Atlanta and Nashville to do this trail. Takes about 1.5 hrs to complete one way and you can turn around and drive it opposite direction... 3 hrs total. There is a bypass around one tougher small section in this video and no mud holes unless it's been raining alot. I've seen a stock Subaru forester do this trail. Let me know if you want to meet up.
If the timing works out.... Count me in! That is on my to-do list.

Biohazard

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR (sold May 2020); now own 2020 trd pro Tacoma
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Hey guys, will be moving to Bristol next summer, eager to connect with some jeepin friends. Grew up in Winston-Salem, hit Uwharrie on a regular basis, always was a bit scared to do Tellico since I heard minimum 33's and lots of potential for damage. Now I've got a JLUR with a winch, and am doing a 2inch/37's this November, so hope to be ready for anything.

Renegade

First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 JT
Hey East TN JL owners, I’m potentially looking at maybe doing a Saturday/Sunday ride at Adventure Off-road Park, in South Pittsburgh, TN, October 19-20. Anyone here interested? I would likely stay on easy trails to avoid body damage until I have better armor. Just an idea at this point.

JSFoster75

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR (Mojito), 2022 JLR (Tuscadero)
Vehicle Showcase
I'm Northeast TN close to Johnson City. :)

Sponsored

JSFoster75

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Hey guys, will be moving to Bristol next summer, eager to connect with some jeepin friends. Grew up in Winston-Salem, hit Uwharrie on a regular basis, always was a bit scared to do Tellico since I heard minimum 33's and lots of potential for damage. Now I've got a JLUR with a winch, and am doing a 2inch/37's this November, so hope to be ready for anything.
I live just outside of Bristol in Bluff City. :)

Biohazard

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR (sold May 2020); now own 2020 trd pro Tacoma
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Sweet! Any good local wheeling spots other than wind rock?

JSFoster75

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Sweet! Any good local wheeling spots other than wind rock?
we are new to the jeep world, still looking for trails in the area.

00Sebby

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Occupation
Ex-auto quality engr & mgt. Now just enjoy life.
I live in Knoxville and I picked up my '20 JKUR about a month ago. So far, my only trail activity has been on some private reclaimed coal pit land up in Oakdale and in the Norris Watershed. It is brand new after all so I'm going a bit easy on it. For the most part, my off-roading will be forest service roads and other remote stretches to get to good fly fishing areas. I would be interested in going on some organized trail rides sometime.