EARL Wrangler JL Club / Photos

bobeena

First Name
Nina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Does anyone know if half doors are or will be available in earl? It looked like every other color but earl was available on the website 🫤

Swisskidd

First Name
Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
57 Corvette, 23 JL Sport Base Earl
Occupation
Automotive Restoration
Does anyone know if half doors are or will be available in earl? It looked like every other color but earl was available on the website 🫤
As far as I know, 1/2 doors were never offered with Earl since color introduction. It seems to be the same case with Punk’n. (Reign?)
As I understand, the plant has several paint lines for the regular production colors that constantly apply the same color to the bodies going through. (StingGray, Black, White, Firecracker Red, Hydro Blue etc). Then they also have a couple line which alternate colors, where typically the low and limited production colors are sprayed. (Earl, Punk’n). The extra doors are painted on a separate line and I assume it isn’t cost effective to complicate that line with low/limited production colors. (This is purely my own speculation.)

Geronimo

First Name
Boltz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKU , 2018 JLUR, 2023 JLR all DDs
Put Teraflex Nomad wheels on, (still stock K2s until we wear them down a bit). Pulled ends off bumper, think we will keep them off.
Jeep Wrangler JL EARL Wrangler JL Club / Photos 20230225_161245

Jeep Wrangler JL EARL Wrangler JL Club / Photos 20230225_161200
Jeep Wrangler JL EARL Wrangler JL Club / Photos 20230225_161210
Jeep Wrangler JL EARL Wrangler JL Club / Photos 1677461660145

Sponsored

ENDVR

First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Jeep JKUR, 2020 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
I just found out that Earl is still available to order!! This makes it even harder! I cant decide between Fire Cracker, Silver Zynith, or Earl. I usually go straight for the exclusive color as my 2013 was Commando Green and I rarely saw it on the road, But I love the silver and Red.

RubigirlNJ

First Name
Mindalou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLURD Earl as of 12/1/22
I just found out that Earl is still available to order!! This makes it even harder! I cant decide between Fire Cracker, Silver Zynith, or Earl. I usually go straight for the exclusive color as my 2013 was Commando Green and I rarely saw it on the road, But I love the silver and Red.
Um, Earl. Duh 😂

epd313

First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLURXR, 2019 Genesis G90
Occupation
Retired
All I can tell you is the color is person is awesome! I ordered my Rubicon in Earl last August, but cancelled it due to how the pictures of the color looked. I purchased a black 392 in December, February 11 my dealer called and said my Jeep I cancelled came in, I went to look at it and traded my 392 in on it!! I love it and still do!

20230222_152635.jpg

20230214_141833.jpg

20230214_141811.jpg

20230212_112458.jpg

AndiS

First Name
Andi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLU Rubicon
I was trying to decide amongst those same colors (and then Punk'n) until I saw an Earl in person. When I saw it I was sold.

Mikejp

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wrangler Unlimited
Hi All,

New here and first Wrangler. I've wanted one since I was a kid, late 30's now but finally have one! I wanted it in the color Earl (without having seen it in person). Was a bit worried but few days before mine arrived I saw one drive past and knew I made the right decision on the color.

Here are some pics of mine - also, when I tried to build on the Jeep website, Earl was not an option, however the dealer was able to order mine no problem - I got a Sport S but wanted leather seats so also added the Black Stitched Leather option. Have to say no matter what way the light hits it I'm loving the color.

Jeep Wrangler JL EARL Wrangler JL Club / Photos Wrangler

Jeep Wrangler JL EARL Wrangler JL Club / Photos Front Seats

Sponsored

epd313

First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLURXR, 2019 Genesis G90
Occupation
Retired
Hi All,

New here and first Wrangler. I've wanted one since I was a kid, late 30's now but finally have one! I wanted it in the color Earl (without having seen it in person). Was a bit worried but few days before mine arrived I saw one drive past and knew I made the right decision on the color.

Here are some pics of mine - also, when I tried to build on the Jeep website, Earl was not an option, however the dealer was able to order mine no problem - I got a Sport S but wanted leather seats so also added the Black Stitched Leather option. Have to say no matter what way the light hits it I'm loving the color.

Welcome to the Jeep community Mike... I agree the color in person is way, way better than an picture I've seen

Swisskidd

First Name
Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
57 Corvette, 23 JL Sport Base Earl
Occupation
Automotive Restoration
Love the exclusive colors offered over the years as well - Primarily the non-metallics. Really a fan of ‘Gator’ which sadly was discontinued on the JT, and never offered on the JL.

Earl was the sole reason for me to look into a new JL; with Sarge Green a distant second (I do prefer a lighter color).
I will admit that I prefer the new Zynith Silver over the old Billet Silver. It has a finer metallic and less of a blue tint.
(Had the Billet Silver on my GC and got tired of the Bass Boat size metal flakes in it.)

The non-metallic (solid) colors look timeless and naturally fit the Wrangler image very well.
Myself going for the Vintage Look with white wheels.

Jeep Wrangler JL EARL Wrangler JL Club / Photos A9DA3BD0-CE5E-4BAF-ABB4-DB8EA4672E22

jdm22

First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler before year end
Occupation
GA General Contractor full time, AC Man for F&F
Put Teraflex Nomad wheels on, (still stock K2s until we wear them down a bit). Pulled ends off bumper, think we will keep them off.
Jeep Wrangler JL EARL Wrangler JL Club / Photos A9DA3BD0-CE5E-4BAF-ABB4-DB8EA4672E22

Love the earl with the satin black grille…mine went into production 4 days ago and we cannot wait to have a wrangler again. Been 6 months and we miss having one. Earl Sport s with black grille. Now just waiting game

Geronimo

First Name
Boltz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKU , 2018 JLUR, 2023 JLR all DDs
Love the earl with the satin black grille…mine went into production 4 days ago and we cannot wait to have a wrangler again. Been 6 months and we miss having one. Earl Sport s with black grille. Now just waiting game
We get compliments on the color constantly. Had folks at Discount Tire, employees and customers asking us what the name of the color was. And you bet, the satin black grill is the way to go. Hope you get yours soon 👍
Sponsored