EARL Wrangler JL Club / Photos

Geronimo

First Name
Boltz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKU , 2018 JLUR, 2023 JLR all DDs
I get it. Not trying to convince you one way or another. Fully agree that it is an unsightly nuisance that can become problematic on a trail. @TamTam questioned the reason why only on one side; so I stated what I found through searching this forum a few weeks back.
Dont take that wrong please. Truely I pointed the engineer part at the engineers at Jeep. I appreciate you pointing out the why sincerely, it was driving me a bit batty trying to figure out what it was for. Heck I thought there was some kind of option that would utilize it if it were chosen. I hate these and texts, things are meant one way and sound another.

I do appreciate the info.
Sponsored

Swisskidd

First Name
Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
57 Corvette, 23 JL Sport Base Earl
Occupation
Automotive Restoration
Dont take that wrong please. Truely I pointed the engineer part at the engineers at Jeep. I appreciate you pointing out the why sincerely, it was driving me a bit batty trying to figure out what it was for. Heck I thought there was some kind of option that would utilize it if it were chosen. I hate these and texts, things are meant one way and sound another.

I do appreciate the info.
No worries on this end - we are in the same boat. In retrospect, my replies may easily be misunderstood. Verbal communications can never be replaced by typed exchanges, no matter how many emoji are included.

My parents always told me “It’s the tone that makes the music”. Part of the meaning of what is said, is in the tone of how it’s said.

Sadly, verbal communications are a lost art nowadays. I appreciate the exchange here.

(Edit - spelling)

BajaJmac

First Name
Jonathon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Wrangler JLU Rubicon XR
Occupation
Software Engineer
Earl with 37's, Warn bumper and winch. 3in lift coming next week.

Jeep Wrangler JL EARL Wrangler JL Club / Photos C522CF93-A238-4C7E-9585-88796BE091FD 6.JPG
37s? Did you manage to fit 37s on the base XR platform? I was thinking I would need to do a 2.5-3.5" lift in order for 37s to clear.

jeeprubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Earl Jeep Rubicon JL
37s? Did you manage to fit 37s on the base XR platform? I was thinking I would need to do a 2.5-3.5" lift in order for 37s to clear.
This is 100% on the stock XR platform with no rubbing on the road. The rear would need a 1in bumpstop to work the way it is. I'm still doing a lift for articulation.

Sponsored

BajaJmac

First Name
Jonathon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Wrangler JLU Rubicon XR
Occupation
Software Engineer
This is 100% on the stock XR platform with no rubbing on the road. The rear would need a 1in bumpstop to work the way it is. I'm still doing a lift for articulation.
Wow good to know. I was planning on a doing a 3.5" lift regardless for added clearance and articulation, but if I can run 37s a little bit sooner... I might just do that :)

Geronimo

First Name
Boltz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wow good to know. I was planning on a doing a 3.5" lift regardless for added clearance and articulation, but if I can run 37s a little bit sooner... I might just do that :)
Our 2018 JLUR has 37s and 2.5 RK lift. The XR must give you some good boost over a standard Rubicon. I ran them a short distance before my lift came in and to be sure if I stuffed one it would have hit my Poison Spider fenders which actually added a good bit of clearance. Your EARL is looking sharp to be sure!

PLaz

First Name
Laz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Xmas AM pictures. I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays.

Jeep Wrangler JL EARL Wrangler JL Club / Photos jeep4

I didn't realize you could purchase a Willys with a body-colored hardtop. Same for a Willys with body-colored fender flares. Was this a special order or something? How did you get a Willys with a body-colored hard top? It looks great!

Geronimo

First Name
Boltz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Our Earl Sahara. Crazy how it's always changing its hue depending on the lighting and can never get a picture to express it's true color.

Green, blue, and gray, all depends on the sun and the lights. Really dig it and so far have found nobody say they didn't like it. :like:

Sponsored

Dscott326

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Willy’s
I didn't realize you could purchase a Willys with a body-colored hardtop. Same for a Willys with body-colored fender flares. Was this a special order or something? How did you get a Willys with a body-colored hard top? It looks great!
Thanks, really happy with it. The hardtop is a sky one touch, so matches body.

Swisskidd

First Name
Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
57 Corvette, 23 JL Sport Base Earl
Occupation
Automotive Restoration
I love the color, it really grows on you!
Yes! Looked different every time, the few times I spotted it in the wild. We now have one 2D Sport Base Earl in town; nothing else so far. Local dealer hasn’t gotten an Earl in either, so far. The place I ordered from, an hour away has one lonely Earl on the lot. Not seeing many is perfectly fine with me. Longing to get mine!

Geronimo

First Name
Boltz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes! Looked different every time, the few times I spotted it in the wild. We now have one 2D Sport Base Earl in town; nothing else so far. Local dealer hasn’t gotten an Earl in either, so far. The place I ordered from, an hour away has one lonely Earl on the lot. Not seeing many is perfectly fine with me. Longing to get mine!
Yes sir and they are not listing THE color on the jeep build site anymore.....Kewl Beans
Sponsored