First Name
Tammy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Wrangler Earl Grey JLURXR
Occupation
Medically retired
I’m sorry @MeatRack i meant for that to go to @next365. Lol.

I hope you understand @next365,

~TamTam 😊
Joining the club! Ordered my EARL Rubicon this morning. It'll be my first Jeep - have wanted one for 25 years. Back then they didn't come in 4-door models and we were trying to have kids so it didn't seem practical. Our firstborn was born premature and has cerebral palsy so owning a Jeep wasn't practical for driving her around. She's now 20 and in college so I'm finally able to get my Jeep. My son is 12 and has Down syndrome and LOVES LOVES LOVES Jeeps so we're going to be quite the duo running around town in the new Rubi.

Eventually, LOL!
Hi Andi!
Congratulations and welcome to the Jeep Family! I’m Tammy or TamTam, I just received my 2023 Wrangler Rubicon XR in Earl Grey, it’s my 4th Jeep if I include my Grand Cherokee lol. I’ve owned a beater 91’ YJ that my husband and I had a blast 4wheeling in and a 21’ Gladiator High Altitude Overland that we also loved and 4wheeled in but it was really set up for it so we traded it in back in August and built the Jeep we have now.

I’m happy to hear about your daughter, that’s fantastic!! So happy to hear that your son really loves Jeeps! I’m sure he’s so excited for it to get to you! I bet he already has it named?! My nephew is on the Autism Spectrum, although he’s high functioning and he’s now living on his own. My husband and I oversee him and his affairs but he does very well.

I hope you all enjoy your new Rubicon once you get it. Feel free to post any questions that you might have along the way. There’s plenty of us who are more than happy to answer them along the way!

~TamTam

AndiS

First Name
Andi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLU Rubicon
Hi Andi!
Congratulations and welcome to the Jeep Family! I’m Tammy or TamTam, I just received my 2023 Wrangler Rubicon XR in Earl Grey, it’s my 4th Jeep if I include my Grand Cherokee lol. I’ve owned a beater 91’ YJ that my husband and I had a blast 4wheeling in and a 21’ Gladiator High Altitude Overland that we also loved and 4wheeled in but it was really set up for it so we traded it in back in August and built the Jeep we have now.

I’m happy to hear about your daughter, that’s fantastic!! So happy to hear that your son really loves Jeeps! I’m sure he’s so excited for it to get to you! I bet he already has it named?! My nephew is on the Autism Spectrum, although he’s high functioning and he’s now living on his own. My husband and I oversee him and his affairs but he does very well.

I hope you all enjoy your new Rubicon once you get it. Feel free to post any questions that you might have along the way. There’s plenty of us who are more than happy to answer them along the way!

~TamTam
Thank you so, so much! I guess I technically misspoke when I said it was my first Jeep - I had a 1998 Cherokee (red) before my daughter was born. It was SO fun to drive and that was a LONG time ago!

We do have a name for the Jeep, yes - Side Hustle! - and plans for a vanity plate. My current vanity plate is N8RUNR (his name is Nathan and I have a 4Runner so it's "Nate Runner"). We even have a Jeep Side Hustle playlist ready to go. ;)

TamTam

First Name
Tammy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Medically retired
Thank you so, so much! I guess I technically misspoke when I said it was my first Jeep - I had a 1998 Cherokee (red) before my daughter was born. It was SO fun to drive and that was a LONG time ago!

We do have a name for the Jeep, yes - Side Hustle! - and plans for a vanity plate. My current vanity plate is N8RUNR (his name is Nathan and I have a 4Runner so it's "Nate Runner"). We even have a Jeep Side Hustle playlist ready to go. ;)
Andi,
That’s awesome! I love it all!! Can’t wait to see what you do with it!!

~TamTam

Sponsored

Pg91

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited MOAB
It's a little town in the Cascade Mountains of Central Washington called Leavenworth that it has adopted a German Alps motif. It is very lovely and popular with some good food. I got to do just a bit of snow wheeling. Well that and spend an hour stopped on an icy mountain pass waiting for it to re-open. My new Jeep has been awesome in getting us here and tooling around the town that recently got 3 feet of snow.

Jeep Wrangler JL EARL Wrangler JL Club / Photos Topanga Jeep sunset

Jeep Wrangler JL EARL Wrangler JL Club / Photos Topanga Jeep sunset
Thought that looked like Leavenworth! Amazing place. Wife and I did our babies gender reveal outside Seattle and picked up her first toy there lol

Geronimo

First Name
Boltz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKU , 2018 JLUR, 2023 JLR all DDs
As of the last news I got from my dealership, they say when they look at the system on the dealerships end, it says my Jeep was "just shipped" (it was supposed to begin it's journey home on Dec 23). However, it also shows an estimated ship date of January 8th. He's hoping to get a hold of his FCA/Stellantis Rep at some point today and we will get this shit figured out.

My current car insurance is up on February 15. Should I open a betting pool if my Jeep gets here before then or I'll be forced to renew my insurance some more?

TL;DR - my Jeep is built & was shipped to storage. Was supposed to get on a train on December 23, but there are signs it did not do that.
Hope that gets straightened out quick for you.

Otterpop

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon 4xe
First time wrangler owner here. Been loving this color and got nervous when it disappeared from the website so picked mine off the lot this week!
Jeep Wrangler JL EARL Wrangler JL Club / Photos A7E40B09-0F4B-4D00-9635-D59E86FFA9B3
So glad you shared. This is my exact build and it's just what I was hoping it would look like. Congrats! We all took a chance on Earl and I think it's not letting us down. Been waiting since early August and it's supposed to arrive on the 19th.

Sponsored

Geronimo

First Name
Boltz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Went to family annual Christmas / New Year gathering at West Texas Ranch this weekend. About 40 people were there with everything from King Ranch trucks, Tundra's, up to a custom F 550 with a camper on it and 300 gal. saddle tanks (more money than brains that one is). Point being attorneys, couple engineers, various salesmen all with fine vehicles. My wifes Earl Gray Jeep was the one getting the kudos on one of the coolest colors they have ever seen. I have to agree. We now have 675 miles on her Three day old JLR. Lovin it big time. Added a very cool Limited edition 2022 Spiderweb shade and a Bulletpoint phone/go pro mount while out there. Will post a pic tomorrow of the shade but here is the mount. Rock solid, virtually 0 vibration going down rough roads. Its vehicle specific and screws down with OEM screw and 3 M double tape.
Jeep Wrangler JL EARL Wrangler JL Club / Photos 20230101_151004

Geronimo

First Name
Boltz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Earl sticks out amongst his older brothers.

20230102_134433.jpg

TamTam

First Name
Tammy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Medically retired
We scratched flying and the enclosed trailer idea and went with renting a car trailer one way from Uhaul that we picked up in Nashville. Couldn’t have asked for a better and smooth transaction with Renee and SO thankful for this forum ♥
Had a great time in Nashville and visiting with friends near Knoxville and heading back home to NJ tomorrow. So excited to get her home and get to know her!!! 🤪
Jeep Wrangler JL EARL Wrangler JL Club / Photos 20230102_134433
I’m soo happy for you!! I’m not sure how I didn’t see this post but I decided to stalk (follow) you lol. That’s how I found it. I’m so glad I did! Congratulations on your new Jeep!!! Now I can’t wait to see what you do with it!! Enjoy and have fun 🎉🎉🎉!!!!

TamTam

First Name
Tammy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Medically retired
Went to family annual Christmas / New Year gathering at West Texas Ranch this weekend. About 40 people were there with everything from King Ranch trucks, Tundra's, up to a custom F 550 with a camper on it and 300 gal. saddle tanks (more money than brains that one is). Point being attorneys, couple engineers, various salesmen all with fine vehicles. My wifes Earl Gray Jeep was the one getting the kudos on one of the coolest colors they have ever seen. I have to agree. We now have 675 miles on her Three day old JLR. Lovin it big time. Added a very cool Limited edition 2022 Spiderweb shade and a Bulletpoint phone/go pro mount while out there. Will post a pic tomorrow of the shade but here is the mount. Rock solid, virtually 0 vibration going down rough roads. Its vehicle specific and screws down with OEM screw and 3 M double tape.
Congratulations 🎉 🎉🎉!!! That’s so awesome!! Way to make a grand appearance in it!!! I look forward to seeing what all you add to it!! Tell your wife to continue to have fun showing it off 😁!!

~TamTam

Jank4AU

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 4xe
First time wrangler owner here. Been loving this color and got nervous when it disappeared from the website so picked mine off the lot this week!
Yeah, that's a gorgeous looking Jeep! Wish they had Earl back when I ordered. :-(
Sponsored