Sponsored

EARL Wrangler JL Club / Photos

Jeepalady17

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Wragler Sport S
Congratulations, Tammy!! Enjoy your new Jeep, it’s awesome!! 😊
THAT is one gorgeous Jeep (and woman LOL) Makes mine look a bit "lowly" but I am so happy for you and we finally got them.. Seemed like it took forever.. The interior of yours is :high class" so I know you will have a lot of fun with hubby and your cute dog as "co-pilot) I better get down and load up with what I took out of the other one I took the seat out as soon asI got it home LOL.. Lots more room now.. OK I am off to a job in Wyoming tomorrow so will be out of range for quie some time but so glad we got ours!:CWL:
Sponsored

Sponsored

TamTam

First Name
Tammy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Wrangler Earl Grey JLURXR
Occupation
Medically retired
THAT is one gorgeous Jeep (and woman LOL) Makes mine look a bit "lowly" but I am so happy for you and we finally got them.. Seemed like it took forever.. The interior of yours is :high class" so I know you will have a lot of fun with hubby and your cute dog as "co-pilot) I better get down and load up with what I took out of the other one I took the seat out as soon asI got it home LOL.. Lots more room now.. OK I am off to a job in Wyoming tomorrow so will be out of range for quie some time but so glad we got ours!:CWL:
Ahh THANK YOU Ingrid!! I appreciate you soo much!! Yours does not look “lowly” at all!! I know you’ll have just as much fun in yours as we will in ours! I’m so excited that we both got ours!!
Here’s my cellphone number 303-877-0443. PLEASE CALL MEwhen you get the chance to do so. I have Dr appointments most mornings this week but just leave a msg and I’ll definitely get back with you!! Have a safe drive today!
Ahh thank you!!! You’re too kind! I really appreciate you Ingrid!! Nah, it doesn’t make yours look a “bit lowly” at all! I totally love yours!! That decal on the High Velocity Yellow is AMAZING 🥰!! I know that your father is soo proud of you and what you did with your new Jeep in remembrance of him 🤗!!!

I’m so happy we got our Jeeps basically at the same time!!! Please have a safe drive to WY!
Here’s my cellphone number 303-877-0443. If I don’t answer please leave me a message and I’ll definitely get back to you! PLEASE CALL ME Ingrid!!

@SophieNoel please feel free to call me anytime.
I’ll be posting all of my mods as they come along 😁. I can’t wait to see them myself! I finally get to open all of my Christmas presents lol.
Take Care!
~Tammy/TamTam

Eddiechi

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 2DR Rubicon -- 2023 2DR Rubi ordered Sep 29
The tear down is under way.... waited all this time for it to be built and now the fun starts -
pulling the seats, dash and soundbar... in the sunlight it shows a blue tint and under LED lights it shows a greenish tint

Jeep Wrangler JL EARL Wrangler JL Club / Photos 1667944033188

Jeep Wrangler JL EARL Wrangler JL Club / Photos 1667943969578

CoachCort

First Name
Cort
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 VW Atlas CS, ‘22 Jeep Grand Cherokee L, ‘23 JL
I’m sure others are struggling with the wait, and a lot of them waiting longer than I am so far, but the struggle is real! So excited for everyone getting theirs and really wanting mine too.

Anyone else searching to find one that is close to theirs and pull this trigger? 😂😂😂

PLaz

First Name
Laz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
My sting gray Rubi just arrived at the dealer. I can’t go get it for two weeks😢. I had the dealer send picks:

parked next to it was a Rubi in Earl. I thought y’all might want to see the colors side by side. Kinda wished I’d got Earl; looks awesome.

Jeep Wrangler JL EARL Wrangler JL Club / Photos 82570EF0-32C9-495E-91E3-36BC7E2F29D5

Jeep Wrangler JL EARL Wrangler JL Club / Photos 82570EF0-32C9-495E-91E3-36BC7E2F29D5

I think I like your Sting Gray better. Nice looking Jeep!

Sponsored

Redlegdaddy

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4-Runner, 2023 Wrangler Rubicon XR (on order)
Jeep Wrangler JL EARL Wrangler JL Club / Photos Screenshot 2022-11-09 165405

Got to be getting close to a record!

Opus

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jlwranglerforums.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Sport S, 2021 Compass
Build Thread
Link
The tear down is under way.... waited all this time for it to be built and now the fun starts -
pulling the seats, dash and soundbar... in the sunlight it shows a blue tint and under LED lights it shows a greenish tint

Is that a Rugged Ridge tubular door or some other make?

OP
OP
M_Pluto

M_Pluto

First Name
Jayne Cobb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Earl JLUR w/MT
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Cultural Heritage Researcher
Is that a Rugged Ridge tubular door or some other make?
Those are most definitely Rugged Ridge tube doors.

Brando01

First Name
Sarah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wrangler 4-Door Rubicon 4xe
I’m sure others are struggling with the wait, and a lot of them waiting longer than I am so far, but the struggle is real! So excited for everyone getting theirs and really wanting mine too.

Anyone else searching to find one that is close to theirs and pull this trigger? 😂😂😂
YES!!! I’m soo aggravated!!! Clearly Chrysler does not know I told the world title for most impatient woman… neither does my bf… 🤔 💍???
Sponsored