First Name
Tammy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Wrangler Earl Grey JLURXR
Occupation
Medically retired
Black & blue 4xe badges are WAY better than the silver...
Quick enough swap to make it look nicer. The "Sahara" badges are $75....so I'm just going to remove them and not bother.

20221103_141822.jpg
I agree they look fantastic! I like them better then the red rubicon ones.

Sponsored

MacJeep

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wrangler Sport S 2dr
You would have had to order the Heavy-Duty Rock Slider with Step Assist by Mopar. They cost an extra $975 to your build cost. This is what they look like. Otherwise they only come with standard rock sliders.

63DE4163-8809-47D2-A339-10B2248E8BAE.jpeg
I picked up my 2dr JL Sport S on Wednesday. It came with the heavy duty rock rail. I ordered the black tubular side steps. Dealer does not know why.
don’t know if I want them as I was looking for a step for my wife. These are fairly narrow and tight the body.

Swisskidd

First Name
Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
57 Corvette, 23 JL Sport Base Earl
Occupation
Automotive Restoration
I picked up my 2dr JL Sport S on Wednesday. It came with the heavy duty rock rail. I ordered the black tubular side steps. Dealer does not know why.
don’t know if I want them as I was looking for a step for my wife. These are fairly narrow and tight the body.
Sounds like at some point the wrong box was checked. Or the dealer received a notice that your step tubes were on back order, so he ‘improvised’ without contacting you. Sorry you didn’t receive what you ordered!
Yes - these ‘steps’ are still primarily rock rails.

Check the forum or local parts listings. Many Jeepers keep updating their rides and offer their take-offs at very reasonable prices. (That’s how I found a pair of these Moab Rock Rails. They’re waiting in a box for the Jeep to arrive.)

Sponsored

photogal

First Name
Rhonda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mazda CX5
Occupation
Photographer
Picking her up this evening! She’s on her way from Albuquerque to Santa Fe right now!

7C2856CA-5528-49DF-B92C-CBF340197123.jpeg

OBXTime

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 JKU Rubicon Hard Rock, '22 JLUXR Rubicon
I was at Koons Jeep in Vienna, VA today picking up my '22 JLUXR after having a new Gorilla glass windshield installed with only 3k miles. Do't get me started!!!! When I went out to leave there was a '23 Earl 392XR sitting by the showroom. Of course I thought "could this be mine even though the tracker says in production." Of course it was not mine. But they looked mine up and it's Waiting Final Inspection (ordered 6/10). But back to the Earl 392XR. It is an incredible color. Everyone that has said pictures don't do it justice are right. I even FaceTimed by girlfriend and showed her the vehicle. When she described what she was seeing through the phone camera was not even close to what I was looking at in person!!! You have to see it in person, period. So much so I would not do it justice to post any other pics that haven't been posted. All I can say is if you have one on order, you won't be disappointed. It is a great color.

CaboJim

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Willy's
I was at Koons Jeep in Vienna, VA today picking up my '22 JLUXR after having a new Gorilla glass windshield installed with only 3k miles. Do't get me started!!!! When I went out to leave there was a '23 Earl 392XR sitting by the showroom. Of course I thought "could this be mine even though the tracker says in production." Of course it was not mine. But they looked mine up and it's Waiting Final Inspection (ordered 6/10). But back to the Earl 392XR. It is an incredible color. Everyone that has said pictures don't do it justice are right. I even FaceTimed by girlfriend and showed her the vehicle. When she described what she was seeing through the phone camera was not even close to what I was looking at in person!!! You have to see it in person, period. So much so I would not do it justice to post any other pics that haven't been posted. All I can say is if you have one on order, you won't be disappointed. It is a great color.
I did not thing Earl was an option until July? Anywho, we ordered July 30th. Hope to pick it up soon. Hope your gets there soon as well. :)