Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Earl JLUR w/MT
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Cultural Heritage Researcher
So is the slight tint to the paint definitely blue all the time? Or is it one of those colors like the Broncos Cactus Grey that's a light grey and it depends on the lighting and surroundings what it will look like at any given time.
I definitely want to know this as well!
Sponsored

JeepViking13

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Willys Xtreme Recon 2022 Ford Bronco
I just put down my deposit on an order for a 2023 Willys 4 door black hard top in Earl!
Nice. Should be a beautiful Jeep. I can't wait to see Earl in person. 😍

MacJeep

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wrangler Sport S 2dr
I am not expecting my Wrangler anytime soon, ordered July 29, but since in Canada we seem to be last to get anything built. Still in BX.
I would love to see the person who gets one first Earl Wrangler on here post lots of pictures, both in sun and shade and describe the colour for us.... at least will be able to see what I ordered lol

Sponsored

OP
OP
M_Pluto

M_Pluto

First Name
Jayne Cobb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Earl JLUR w/MT
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
I am not expecting my Wrangler anytime soon, ordered July 29, but since in Canada we seem to be last to get anything built. Still in BX.
I would love to see the person who gets one first Earl Wrangler on here post lots of pictures, both in sun and shade and describe the colour for us.... at least will be able to see what I ordered lol
Dude you ain't alone, ordered 08/02 and all I've managed to do is get C status, with no VIN in sight.

OP
OP
M_Pluto

M_Pluto

First Name
Jayne Cobb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Earl JLUR w/MT
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Dude you ain't alone, ordered 08/02 and all I've managed to do is get C status, with no VIN in sight.
I also got a polite but passive aggressive text from my guy at the dealer to essentialy stop bugging him for updates on my order.....

Though I figure for a $70k custom order client for a junior salesperson (he'd only been there 2 or 3 months when I made my order) he be willing to accept me harassing him once or twice a week asking for updates.....

MeatRack

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Earl 2023 JLUR XR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Software Engineer
Clubs

Hey Early Adopters!
Sorry for yet another reminder...

We are keeping an order spreadsheet of Earl orders. If you don't mind sharing your data, please fill it in. There is a link in my signature.

Thanks
Jeff

JeepViking13

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Sometimes, I just can't help myself from being a total geek.

Jeep Wrangler JL EARL Wrangler JL Club / Photos Jeep_SandWitch
My daughter wants me to name our Gobi Jeep and we came up with a bunch of names and Sand Witch🧙‍♀️ was one of them. Too funny. Awesome 👍

We still don't know what we're going to name it if we do. 🤣

Sponsored

MeatRack

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Earl 2023 JLUR XR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Software Engineer
Clubs

My daughter wants me to name our Gobi Jeep and we came up with a bunch of names and Sand Witch🧙‍♀️ was one of them. Too funny. Awesome 👍

Ha ha!

The problem is we have mountains out here and not beaches. As much as I want to go by the moniker "The Earl of Sand Witch", I just don't think it's gonna work. I also liked Pearl the Earl (named after the great Earl "The Pearl" Monroe basketball player) but that didn't get much family support. Still thinking...

JeepViking13

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Ha ha!

The problem is we have mountains out here and not beaches. As much as I want to go by the moniker "The Earl of Sand Witch", I just don't think it's gonna work. I also liked Pearl the Earl (named after the great Earl "The Pearl" Monroe basketball player) but that didn't get much family support. Still thinking...
Lol. I hear ya. So jealous you live out West. The mountains we have back East are more like big Hills. I've always wanted to live anywhere from Northern California ,Oregon to Washington State.

OP
OP
M_Pluto

M_Pluto

First Name
Jayne Cobb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Earl JLUR w/MT
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
hi, welcome to the club. Also, if you like, in the ordering section of the forum I started a thread for Canadian check ins, as well as a chance to commiserate on extra long wait times with no options to check stays online. I'll edit this post and put up a link in a bit.

Edit: @MacJeep Link to thread!

Last edited:
OP
OP
M_Pluto

M_Pluto

First Name
Jayne Cobb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Earl JLUR w/MT
Build Thread
Link
Occupation

I'm currently leaning towards BeeBee, (aka Baby Beast)
Sponsored