Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Earl JLUR w/MT
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Cultural Heritage Researcher
Ha ha! It's everyone's spreadsheet. You are the OP so you have a pretty good claim.
But I am not the original author of it... Plus all the changes I make seem to get undone.....🤨😒😒
Sponsored

photogal

First Name
Rhonda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mazda CX5
Occupation
Photographer
Soooo I ordered all of these paint chips to compare them to Earl a few days after I ordered my Earl chip.... But my Earl chip hasn't arrived yet 😫😂😫🤣
D702552E-2FDF-4371-925F-7E4B12453C01.jpeg
No red sample? I am leaning that the red will complement the Earl the best. I think the other blues are going to compete.

photogal

First Name
Rhonda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mazda CX5
Occupation
Photographer
When it come to D status, the pattern seems to be the tracker doesn't seem to update until you get an estimated "ship date" for your build. Don't know what but that's what I noticed with a lot of the first builds that happened at the beginning of production.
I have had my ship/build date since Aug. 20th for Sept. 16th. The tracker hasn't updated to in production and my sales person today sent me the status and it is still showing D1.

OP
OP
M_Pluto

M_Pluto

First Name
Jayne Cobb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Earl JLUR w/MT
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
No red sample? I am leaning that the red will complement the Earl the best. I think the other blues are going to compete.
Then order one yourself! 😜

Red just isn't apart of the look I'm going for. I got the heritage tan/black interior so I wouldn't get a red dash.

Sponsored

photogal

First Name
Rhonda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mazda CX5
Occupation
Photographer
Then order one yourself! 😜

Red just isn't apart of the look I'm going for. I got the heritage tan/black interior so I wouldn't get a red dash.
I maxed out the budget as it was. I was getting the stink eye from my husband with what I ordered. :P

OP
OP
M_Pluto

M_Pluto

First Name
Jayne Cobb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Earl JLUR w/MT
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
I maxed out the budget as it was. I was getting the stink eye from my husband with what I ordered. :P
With a $5 paint chip? 😲

JeepViking13

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Willys Xtreme Recon 2022 Ford Bronco
I agree. Actually the only colors Earl should be next to to see the difference is White and Sting Grey IMO. That way you'll be able to tell if it actually has color to it. Because those 2 are neutral.

photogal

First Name
Rhonda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mazda CX5
Occupation
Photographer
With a $5 paint chip? 😲
Lol, I was replying to your addition of the upgrade to the heritage tan/black interior. You might have more options for accent colors not having to work around the red dash. :like:

OP
OP
M_Pluto

M_Pluto

First Name
Jayne Cobb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Earl JLUR w/MT
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Lol, I was replying to your addition of the upgrade to the heritage tan/black interior. You might have more options for accent colors not having to work around the red dash. :like:
Worst case scenario, you could remove all the red trim, scuff it up and give it a can of spray paint in the colour of your choice. There have been people who have done that, and I'm pretty sure there's tutorials on YouTube.

I have a dog, and dog hair + cloth seats are a bitch to deal with, so leather seats & getting rid of the red dash was a no brainer in the end. Though I was resistant to the idea initially, as I'm not the biggest fan of swamp ass.

Sponsored

photogal

First Name
Rhonda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mazda CX5
Occupation
Photographer
Worst case scenario, you could remove all the red trim, scuff it up and give it a can of spray paint in the colour of your choice. There have been people who have done that, and I'm pretty sure there's tutorials on YouTube.

I have a dog, and d9g hair + cloth seats are a bitch to deal with, so leather seats & getting rid of the red dash was a nice bonus. Though I was resistant to the idea initially, as I'm not the biggest fan of swamp ass.
My Mazda CX5 has black heated leather seats. Not a fan. I wound up having the passenger seat split as I was moving something from the seat and my fingernail hit the seat in a weird way, and I do not have long fingernails. I like the idea of seat covers. I can change the color of my seats easily that way, and also living in the desert, I have a lot of dust coming in. I have a blue Heeler that will be my travel buddy, so seat covers is a must. I don't trust his nails on my seats.

OP
OP
M_Pluto

M_Pluto

First Name
Jayne Cobb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Earl JLUR w/MT
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
My Mazda CX5 has black heated leather seats. Not a fan. I wound up having the passenger seat split as I was moving something from the seat and my fingernail hit the seat in a weird way, and I do not have long fingernails. I like the idea of seat covers. I can change the color of my seats easily that way, and also living in the desert, I have a lot of dust coming in. I have a blue Heeler that will be my travel buddy, so seat covers is a must. I don't trust his nails on my seats.
I've literally given myself gashes on my arm when accidentally scraping my arm that ended up scaring for a couple of years, and I keep my nails more or less short-ish. You should check out my build thread, I have ideas that you might be into..... Especially when. It comes to dog hair.

MikeyK

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLU Earl
My JT got “ducked”

Jeep Wrangler JL EARL Wrangler JL Club / Photos 73C23268-9E07-4977-8E33-E9EC74E07011

Whether it’s close or not, that duck’s name is now Earl. It’s an omen! I must have made theright choice to order my JLU and trade the JT 😁😉

JeepViking13

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Willys Xtreme Recon 2022 Ford Bronco
My JT got “ducked”

Jeep Wrangler JL EARL Wrangler JL Club / Photos 73C23268-9E07-4977-8E33-E9EC74E07011

Whether it’s close or not, that duck’s name is now Earl. It’s an omen! I must have made theright choice to order my JLU and trade the JT 😁😉
What color is your JT white? Almost looks like Earl in pictures. Lol.

It's funny how pictures work. That Blue duck is making the paint look like it has a Blue hue to it. Just something that simple can change a picture.

shellinglife

First Name
Carol
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon in Earl Grey
Occupation
Web Designer and Etsy shop owner
I ordered a corsl color. Comes today. Will share later.
Sponsored