Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JKURD AEV JL370; 2014 GC Overland Diesel
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Technology Integrator
Congrats. Can I come see it asap? Mine is about to go to production and I have to see an actual Rubicon in Earl in the flesh. My hunch is you’re the first Earl Rubi in STL.

jaystifel

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 rubicon
Congrats. Can I come see it asap? Mine is about to go to production and I have to see an actual Rubicon in Earl in the flesh. My hunch is you’re the first Earl Rubi in STL.
For sure I’ll meet you so you can see it, mine was 10 days from start of production to delivery so you’ll probably have it soon

Sponsored

OP
OP
M_Pluto

M_Pluto

First Name
Jayne Cobb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Earl JLUR w/MT
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Cultural Heritage Researcher
So mine has been shipped to storage (JS status), and I'm hoping to get news tomorrow that it's been shipped out and is on her way to me!!

Swisskidd

First Name
Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
57 Corvette, 23 JL Sport Base Earl
Occupation
Automotive Restoration
Mine was delivered 2 days ago. I can't get it until next Saturday, but that's fine. What's another 9 days, right?
The real troopers cancel their inbound order and place a new one; just to hang around here for a while longer……😅

drpericak

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Earl JLU Rubicon
Occupation
dentist
This question goes to anyone who ordered like I did. I went with Earl, Rubicon, black leather. Is the dash black or is it that goofy red?

Sponsored

Swisskidd

First Name
Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
57 Corvette, 23 JL Sport Base Earl
Occupation
Automotive Restoration
This question goes to anyone who ordered like I did. I went with Earl, Rubicon, black leather. Is the dash black or is it that goofy red?
Believe Rubicon dash is red, unless tan seats are specified - that’s at least what others have previously reported.

OP
OP
M_Pluto

M_Pluto

First Name
Jayne Cobb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Earl JLUR w/MT
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
If you got black leather (mopar or standard leather) you will get a red dash. Grey dash & accents are for saddle brown interiors & 4xe's I believe?

koinneach

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jluxr
wow, i didn't expect earl to look so great, especially the full colored top and fenders with the XR package. A good second choice for anyone who missed out on Gobi :LOL:

OP
OP
M_Pluto

M_Pluto

First Name
Jayne Cobb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Earl JLUR w/MT
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
wow, i didn't expect earl to look so great, especially the full colored top and fenders with the XR package. A good second choice for anyone who missed out on Gobi :LOL:
Guess I will be the first one to get a JLUR with matching fenders & HT with tan interior? I have yet to see one on here yet.....
Sponsored