Bright Silver
Onyx Black
Denim Blue
Pine Grey
Birch Light
Pebble Grey
Thunder Grey
Crystal White
Would like to see Bikini Metallic and Colorado Red and even Slate Blue....
Sponsored

AFD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JL Rubicon (2DR/V6)
Unfortunately, our entire ecosystem is built around complaining: social media, online forums, radio and TV talk shows, political rallies.
Tbf, my complaint was an opinion, posted in a discussion forum, in a topic specifically discussing very subjective opinions about upcoming changes to colors and wheels and relevant to that topic. If this isn't the proper place to praise or complain about such changes, then I don't know what is.

If I know a manufacturer likely has people roaming forums looking for customer feedback and opinions, and I happen to have one, then I'll make my voice heard for simply that reason. If Jeep one day up and decided to switch to IFS, should we all just shut up and tell others to buy an older used Jeep if they don't like it? A negative opinion in a discussion forum is just as valid as a neutral or positive one, whether people agree or not.

aldo98229

First Name
Aldo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator, 2018 Fiat 124 Spider
Occupation
Market Research
Vehicle Showcase
Tbf, my complaint was an opinion, posted in a discussion forum, in a topic specifically discussing very subjective opinions about upcoming changes to colors and wheels and relevant to that topic. If this isn't the proper place to praise or complain about such changes, then I don't know what is.

If I know a manufacturer likely has people roaming forums looking for customer feedback and opinions, and I happen to have one, then I'll make my voice heard for simply that reason. If Jeep one day up and decided to switch to IFS, should we all just shut up and tell others to buy an older used Jeep if they don't like it? A negative opinion in a discussion forum is just as valid as a neutral or positive one, whether people agree or not.
All good. My post wasn't directed at yours; it was a general comment on the current state of affairs.

Reactions: AFD

aldo98229

First Name
Aldo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator, 2018 Fiat 124 Spider
Occupation
Market Research
Vehicle Showcase
At least Jeep offers a few different colors. I love this color palette for Audi...

Jeep Wrangler JL Earl and Reign colors officially coming this year (late availability)! 1654872285664
BMW and Mercedes-Benz share the exact same chart!

Sponsored

Mtrctylarry

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Purple fans, rejoice!

Earl grey(gray? Blue? Green?) Fans rejoice!

Screenshot_20220609-080805_Facebook.jpg
Earl might be nice…the 10th anniversary rubicon was supposed to be kind of like that.
Purple fans, rejoice!

Earl grey(gray? Blue? Green?) Fans rejoice!

Jeep Wrangler JL Earl and Reign colors officially coming this year (late availability)! Screenshot_20220609-080805_Facebook
Earl might be nice. Kind of like what the 10th anniversary rubicon was supposed to be.
Jeep Wrangler JL Earl and Reign colors officially coming this year (late availability)! 1654884543960

danzy55

First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon, 2003 Wranger TJ Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Earl might be nice…the 10th anniversary rubicon was supposed to be kind of like that.
Earl might be nice. Kind of like what the 10th anniversary rubicon was supposed to be.
Jeep Wrangler JL Earl and Reign colors officially coming this year (late availability)! 1654884543960
miss my 10th anniversary had that exact 2dr in Anvil....

Sponsored

jeepingib

First Name
Dusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' JLUR Punk'n
Occupation
Mechanic
How about this color palette:
Ice White
Sevile Grey
Bright Silver
Onyx Black
Denim Blue
Pine Grey
Birch Light
Pebble Grey
Thunder Grey
Crystal White
That's just ridiculous. Volvo is known as the boring car company, but come on man?! Not even a red, or burgundy... and the blue and green are muted colors even.

Sazabi19

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Gator Gladiator Sport S, '22 Gobi JLR
Not exactly sure I would call it 'lazy' on the customer's part so much as it's sleazy on Jeep's end.

Many people buying a $50 to $60k Rubicon, waiting many months for the order and possibly spending an entire day flying/driving to a reasonably-priced dealership probably aren't gonna dick around trying to find someone's used wheels to slap on their brand-new ride just to 'save' $500 after all that.

Maybe it's just me, but I refuse to buy a vehicle that I personally find ugly and that includes paint color and ugly factory wheels. Buying new wheels is only something I consider after putting significant wear and tear on the originals.
Lol, that happens WAAAAAY more than you think apparently. Not only is it super common (why do you think there's a thriving second-hand market?) but it's exactly what I'm doing. I'm not paying the Mopar tax on some of their parts like the rock sliders and rear henge reinforcements. I've literally saved over $1k buying my own equal or better parts on those 2 pieces alone. Wheels are 1 of the most common pieces that people save money on. There's a reason why if you look in the forums (or most anyplace) the Rubi wheels move quickly and often.