First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06LJ,
Clubs

Rubicon 392 in new for 2023 Earl Clear-Coatā€¦

Jeep Wrangler JL Earl and Reign Colors Now Available to Order. First Official Photos! 61841B79-85E1-4F62-AE5A-B2DB3979AAE6

With all due respect, where did this image come from? It looks almost like a sky blue or baby blue. I love the color that's on the site, but this does not look quite like that. I'm wondering if there is a much better quality image of it somewhere?

Sazabi19

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Gator Gladiator Sport S, '22 Gobi JLR
With all due respect, where did this image come from? It looks almost like a sky blue or baby blue. I love the color that's on the site, but this does not look quite like that. I'm wondering if there is a much better quality image of it somewhere?
With certain colors lighting conditions play a heavy roll in how the paint looks. My Gator JT looks a lot different in sun/dark/shade/overcast/etc...

Allen0jason

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06LJ,
Clubs

With certain colors lighting conditions play a heavy roll in how the paint looks. My Gator JT looks a lot different in sun/dark/shade/overcast/etc...
That's why I would love to see a higher-quality image

Sponsored

Allen0jason

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06LJ,
Clubs

Lots of pictures of this color out in the wild. No one picture is going to be definitive because it changes depending on lighting conditions. The only way to know for sure is to see it in person like I did.
So with you seeing it in person, and you being able to see what they have on the website and such, outside of the direct sunlight like it is would it more match what they have on the website or is it greener than that

4x4snowmachinejeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wrangler 4xe White
Occupation
Travel Industry
Ridiculous...

The good news is some Brand "Director" or CMO is getting payed lots of money to publish terribly confusing content like this. smh...
And a bunch of yes people who are in the same room too.

Sazabi19

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Gator Gladiator Sport S, '22 Gobi JLR
Lots of pictures of this color out in the wild. No one picture is going to be definitive because it changes depending on lighting conditions. The only way to know for sure is to see it in person like I did.
Where'd you see them at? Maybe they have something like it near me where they have them on display...

Sponsored

1BadManVan

First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler JLU Sahara/2018 Durango R/T
Occupation
Locomotive Engineer
Better make sure my wife doesnā€™t see the purple pictures. Her favourite colour lol

Jreycnc

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 3.6/AT JLUR, 21 392
Vehicle Showcase
Reign looks so much better in the new picture than the previous ones.

AFD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JL Rubicon (2DR/V6)
How many times do I need to post this vid =]

That's such a weird color. So are we 110% certain that an unreleased paint used on a concept vehicle from last year will be the same as the production paint?

Remember reading that someone here placed an order (for Anvil, I believe?) based on a vehicle Jeep displayed, and the color ended up looking drastically different.

Found it..

https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/fo...-compared-to-photos.90222/page-7#post-1880489

Sgt Beavis

First Name
Rick and Miyako
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL Unlimited Sport S
Occupation
The Man, The Myth, The Legend. In my own mind.
Vehicle Showcase
LSU FANS REJOICE!!

Seriously, I like Reign. If I were looking for a new Wrangler, Iā€™d be hard pressed to pick between that purple and the Sarge Green I currently have.

GEAUX TIGAHS!