Sponsored

Blue392

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 392 Wrangler
New Limited Edition Reign and Earl Clear Coat colors are now able to order as of today. I check everyday and they just showed up.

Available on every Jeep Wrangler Trim except the High Altitude Trims.

Official Press Release Announcement:

Jeep® Brand Debuts Two New Wrangler Exterior Color Options for 2023 Model Year
Earl and Limited-production Reign Exterior Colors Now Open for Dealer Orders
  • From concept to production: Earl, first shown on the Jeep® Gladiator Farout concept in 2020, joins the Jeep Wrangler production exterior color palette for the first time
  • Reign exterior color brings purple back to Wrangler palette for a limited time for the 2023 model year
  • Now open for orders, Earl and Reign are available on Wrangler Sport, Sahara, Rubicon, 4xe and 392 models, as well as the new Freedom Edition
July 13, 2022 , Auburn Hills, Mich. - Jeep® brand continues to keep its color palette fresh, giving Jeep enthusiasts the ability to order a custom look straight from the factory with not one, but two new exterior production colors on the 2023 model-year Jeep Wrangler: Earl and limited-production Reign.

First showcased on the Gladiator Farout concept in 2020, Earl, a standout shade of gray with hints of aquamarine, makes its debut as an available exterior production color on the Wrangler lineup for the first time for the 2023 model year.

Purple, last seen on the 2018 JK Wrangler, makes a comeback as Reign in the 2023 model year. Eye-catching Reign, available for a limited run in the 2023 model year, will appeal to all customers passionate about purple.

“We received a lot of positive feedback on Earl when it debuted on the Gladiator Farout concept, and we work to deliver what our customers tell us they want,” said Jim Morrison, senior vice president and head of Jeep brand North America. “These limited-run colors like Earl and Reign draw a huge enthusiast following because they’re exciting, authentic and stand out, much like the Jeep community.”

Earl and Reign join a lengthy lineup of vivid and special-run colors that add customization and appeal to the Jeep Wrangler, with a special color palette straight from the factory. Available on all Wrangler models, including Sport, Sahara, Rubicon, 4xe and 392, Earl, with a U.S. manufacturer’s suggested retail price (MSRP) of $395, will be available for the entire 2023 model year. Limited-production Reign, with a U.S. MSRP of $495, can be ordered now through October.

These new colors join Firecracker Red, High Velocity, Hydro Blue, Sarge Green, Silver Zynith, Sting Gray, Granite Crystal, Black and Bright White for the 2023 model year.

Jeep Wrangler JL Earl and Reign Colors Now Available to Order. First Official Photos! 2023_Jeep_Wrangler_Rubicon

jeep-wrangler-earl-color.jpg

Reign Jeep Wrangler Color.jpg
Sponsored

caraholic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Taycan Turbo, 392XR, 981S, F430
Does reign have a flake to it. Are they in the order books now?

Sponsored

MoWheelsMoProblems

First Name
Tez
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT Gobi Rubicon
Occupation
Administrative Assistant
Oh man! Earl is going to look awesome on the Wranglers. I didn't think they were going to release it until later this year, so it's super cool it's out. I have a co-worker who would love to get the Earl color, so I'll pass along the info to her. If I didn't get Gobi already, then Earl would easily be my next choice!
Thanks for letting everyone know!

RoasterBoy

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ram TRX, 2019 Dodge Challenger Scat Pack
According to my local dealership, they can order it now. I am not sure what "late availability" means :)

Jihx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon XR
A group I am a part of posted this photo from a dealer site. Hoping it looks like this with a bright metallic flake. I love my pink but this purple is poppin. If within budget I would consider ordering this color in a 392 with the bronze accents.

Jeep Wrangler JL Earl and Reign Colors Now Available to Order. First Official Photos! 1657656985902

Sponsored

No IFS

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Rubicon
I didn’t see stingray on that 22 color chart

New Jeeper

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Willys
Looking at that link for the colors, it almost looks like Earl is a mix of PDN (Sting Gray) and Gobi. At least on my screen it looks that way.
Sponsored