First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Black Sahara
Occupation
VP of Tax
Just ordered these because it seemed the deal was too good to pass up! So, I thought I'd share the details as they are almost $100 less compared to Amazon pricing. Only $348.49 and no cost for ground shipping. Unreal. They also have other EAG tubular doors, with pretty cool designs. Go check them out if you are in the market for half doors (I have zero connection to these guys, just Googled it and found the pricing.)

https://viciousoffroad.com/i-305152...-4-door-matrix-tubular-doors-with-mirror.html

M199068290.jpg

M199068291.jpg
Sponsored

lightsout

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4xe Rubicon, 2018 Wrangler Sahara JL, Tesla S
Build Thread
Link
That is a bargain, I could not be happier with my EAG doors

David F.

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL
What does "Bolt-on installation and can be done in 1-2 hours" mean. These don't just slip in the hinge?

ChrispyJL

First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Punk"N JLU Sport s
Occupation
Building Mechanic
Looks like they slip in the hinges, they probably come unassembled, so you need to put the mirrors and hinge bolts on.

Sponsored

ChrispyJL

First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Punk"N JLU Sport s
Occupation
Building Mechanic
I think I am going to order these, I was doorless this past sunday, and was a bit unnerving with my kids in the back, and we will be doorless a lot.
Hard to pass up that price, I do wish they followed the door curve like rugged ridge, but for 1/3 the price I think I will get over it lol

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2017 Honda Accord, 2014 Yamaha XVS 1300
Occupation
Retired Marine, Construction Estimator
Vehicle Showcase
@TaxPhan let us know your thoughts on the quality when you get them. These seem like a good option based on their price, but I would like to know if they're cheap or if they're well made. Thanks in advance. :like:

OP
OP
TaxPhan

TaxPhan

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Black Sahara
Occupation
VP of Tax
OMG the spider web design is COOL AF, sick doors for my PUNK'N Halloween themed jeep.

ordered, my kids are going to flip out lol
Yeah, they definitely have some pretty sweet designs. For whatever reason, I really like the cargo net look. I'm definitely getting them for the same reason; a little added peace of mind when driving the kids around. My boys are 10 and 13, so they are old enough not to do something stupid. But maybe the half doors will make their friends' parents feel better, lol.

Sponsored

OP
OP
TaxPhan

TaxPhan

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Black Sahara
Occupation
VP of Tax
@TaxPhan let us know your thoughts on the quality when you get them. These seem like a good option based on their price, but I would like to know if they're cheap or if they're well made. Thanks in advance. :like:
I certainly will. I've only read good things about them. There are a couple other forum members who purchased them through Amazon and have said the quality is legit. I was going to order them via Amazon, but somehow I stumbled upon the Vicious Off-Road website. The model/part number is identical to Amazon's, so they are obviously the same. Not sure how they can list them that much cheaper than Amazon! But like someone else said here, I'll give them a try for 1/3 the price of Rugged Ridge, which I also really like.

OP
OP
TaxPhan

TaxPhan

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Black Sahara
Occupation
VP of Tax

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2017 Honda Accord, 2014 Yamaha XVS 1300
Occupation
Retired Marine, Construction Estimator
Vehicle Showcase
I certainly will. I've only read good things about them. There are a couple other forum members who purchased them through Amazon and have said the quality is legit. I was going to order them via Amazon, but somehow I stumbled upon the Vicious Off-Road website. The model/part number is identical to Amazon's, so they are obviously the same. Not sure how they can list them that much cheaper than Amazon! But like someone else said here, I'll give them a try for 1/3 the price of Rugged Ridge, which I also really like.
Thanks, I've been waiting for good half doors to come out but these just might fit the bill.

David F.

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL
Ordered the safari doors. Was in the same boat, wanted tube doors but not with the price. Thanks for the link @TaxPhan

eck

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU MOAB HellaYella
Pretty sure these are the same ones that @Patinito has had for a while, I'll let him chime in if he sees this.
Sponsored