EAG Tubular Doors - great pricing

JDBull7

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubi JLU
I could never get mine to adjust correctly.
I agree. I was able to get two on (one front, one back & different sides) pretty well with no rattling and worked well. But the other two were a struggle all year. I’m hoping for better results this year.
Sponsored

Gorilla83

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Hydro Blue JLUR 4XE, 2021 Tesla 3 Performance
Occupation
Tech and Real Estate Guy
I could never get mine to adjust correctly. They rattle and one will not even shut completely. Contacted them several times and was basically told to just slam them harder. They are now hanging on the wall unused. Hope you have better luck than I did.
Ouch, I'm sorry to hear that but do appreciate you sharing your feedback.

lightsout

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4xe Rubicon, 2018 Wrangler Sahara JL, Tesla S
Build Thread
Link
The rattling some are mentioning is likely caused by not enough pressure on the rubber bumpstop. To solve this you can simply buy another bumpstop that is a bit larger this will resolve rattles since besides the hinges that is the only rattle point/cause. If you read this whole thread you will find some have done that.

Sprint7

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 LJ 2018 JL
My issues is not with the bumpstop. I have changed them and spend a fair amount of time on these doors. My issue is that I have one door that will not shut and engage the latch due to the location of the latch in the frame.
I will say that given the price I paid I was willing to take a gamble on them. If mine fit correctly they would have been a great deal. I just got a bad apple and didn't get a lot of support on how to correct the issue. Not bashing them just giving my experience.

Sponsored

JDBull7

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubi JLU
Can anyone point me in the direction of larger bumper stops? I looked but never found any I thought would work well.

Thanks in advance.
JD

rockadile

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mojito! JLUR
Just an FYI...these doors are back on sale for $299 with free shipping.

Gorilla83

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Tech and Real Estate Guy
Just an FYI...these doors are back on sale for $299 with free shipping.
Thanks for the heads up, is this from viscous? Is a coupon needed to get this price?

SeanS

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Thanks for the heads up, is this from viscous? Is a coupon needed to get this price?
The email Vicious Offroad sent said spring cleaning sale (no coupon code) and price good till the end of the month!

Gorilla83

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Tech and Real Estate Guy
The email Vicious Offroad sent said spring cleaning sale (no coupon code) and price good till the end of the month!
I see the matrix doors for the JK for $299, but not finding the same for JL for matrix or safari doors, hmm.

Sponsored

Mom2SNSH

First Name
Wendy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JL Sahara
I would LOVE to get these but I would also LOVE a coupon code..... maybe #socialdistancing ! :fingerscrossed:

jlopes68

First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
ordered February 1st. 2018 2 DR JL rubicon, 3.6, auto, FC Red, cloth seats, soft top, LED, Alpine, Tow, steel bumpers. 2007 jk, 2006 F350, 2000 Excursion
Occupation
Construction
Vehicle Showcase

Snivley

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler
Anyone have a good picture of the inside of the door apart from the hinge or door closure? Looking to see the netting on the interior. Is it sewn, velcro, clipped, etc.. I have not been able to find any good pictures of the inside. Close to pulling the trigger on a set but between the netted version and one of the others they have. Thanks in advance.

Shawn_1121

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Sahara
interested in getting a pair. does the cross pattern on the matrix doors come up? are they sewed together or just velcro? i have a set pf Arc OFF road Door hangers and wanted to make sure these could utilize the hangers while not being used. also anyone got a coupon code :)

Shawn
Sponsored