First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Black Sahara
Occupation
VP of Tax
Not only is this an incredible find (thanks to @TaxPhan ), but....... Apply the code freedom15 for an additional 15% off!!! Complete set for UNDER $300
Woah!
Sponsored

ChrispyJL

First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Punk"N JLU Sport s
Occupation
Building Mechanic
Thanks, I feel a lot better now that you took the time to let me know that you don't want me to feel bad about your $750 tube doors.

I hope everyone that bought them comes here to justify the cost, and lets us all know how superior they are in looks and quality.

IronScott

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Sahara, 1992 Jeep YJ, 2002 Chevy Silverado
Speaking only for myself. This is my first Wrangler. The idea of tube doors was totally foreign to me but after doing my first trail run where I got some scratches on my doors, I saw the benefit from that - if not the other benefits of feeling free and open. I did not, and would not, spend nearly $1k on something I'd rarely use but at < $300 it's a no-brainer. I already have the EAG tire relocation kit and it is extremely well-built, so that, in addition to @lightsout review made this an easy decision to buy.

No reason for anyone to get worked up. Buy if you want, move on if you don't. Peace out and enjoy the holiday weekend.

OP
OP
TaxPhan

TaxPhan

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Black Sahara
Occupation
VP of Tax
Speaking only for myself. This is my first Wrangler. The idea of tube doors was totally foreign to me but after doing my first trail run where I got some scratches on my doors, I saw the benefit from that - if not the other benefits of feeling free and open. I did not, and would not, spend nearly $1k on something I'd rarely use but at < $300 it's a no-brainer. I already have the EAG tire relocation kit and it is extremely well-built, so that, in addition to @lightsout review made this an easy decision to buy.

No reason for anyone to get worked up. Buy if you want, move on if you don't. Peace out and enjoy the holiday weekend.
Bingo, and same.

Sponsored

OP
OP
TaxPhan

TaxPhan

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Black Sahara
Occupation
VP of Tax
sweet, just ordered a set!
Mine arrived this morning! But I have to get out of town this afternoon and now won't have time until Sunday to install. Ugh. I feel like a kid the night before Christmas.

SHYUperman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 392
Mine arrived this morning! But I have to get out of town this afternoon and now won't have time until Sunday to install. Ugh. I feel like a kid the night before Christmas.
How long did it take to get to you?

Varilux

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
For those of us with enough sense to know Jeeps are supposed to have TWO doors, the EAG doors are even less expensive! Unfortunately Vicious only carries the spiderweb doors in a 2 door package (which is a common problem for 2 door owners... no one carries anything for our Jeeps :mad:). I kinda favor the Matrix- so I have to order through Amazon anyway. https://www.amazon.com/EAG-Matrix-T...EAG+JL+2+Door&qid=1558732824&s=gateway&sr=8-5
Regardless, thanks to the OP for drawing attention to a great alternative to the overpriced tubular doors out there. Love the inclusion of the mirrors on the EAG doors, and looking forward to installing them once we enter the annual Dallas drought season!

PS- Just kidding re: 4 doors (my wife frequently expresses she would have been happier if I had bought a JLU... fortunately 31 years of marriage have developed my ability to selectively filter and ignore such observations ;)). Fortunately, we have a few "sensible" vehicles available for when I need to (yawn) carry multiple passengers. The back seat came out of the JL 15 minutes after I got it home, and it'll go back into the Jeep 15 minutes before I drive it to the dealer to trade it in.

Djmatt85

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JL Sahara
Vehicle Showcase
Ordered from vicious offroad on Wednesday, received yesterday (Friday). Quality is great with only a few gripes.
- The hinge bolt threads were a little boogered on a couple so ran a die over them.
- The internals of one of the mirrors were loose and the mirror assembly would rattle around (took apart and tightened a few internal screws). If anyone else experiences this and wants to know more, PM me and I can share how I took the mirror apart and fixed the problem.

Other than that, the quality seems to be pretty good for the price. Time will tell how well the coating holds up, but very happy with purchase so far. And as far as looks go, I personally love the look of the matrix doors over the more expensive alternative options... It’s a win win.

J&L'sJLU

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLU
Vehicle Showcase
Ordered on Wednesday arrived Friday.

I had the same issue with the mirror as Djmatt85. I took it apart and added lock washers to resolve the issue.

I had been looking for a doors off mirror solution for a while and at under $300 with a discount code couldn't pass it up.

IMO looks good and is close to the doors off feel.
20190526_101146.jpg
20190526_100317.jpg
20190526_100305.jpg

Sponsored

JeepSmash

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon Unlimited
My doors are getting scratched from trails. This is definitely cheap enough to fix that problem.

Pig-Pen

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
Occupation
jabroni
Clubs

was just waiting for someone to say theirs arrived, to make sure its not some ripoff website. going to order a set now. thanks for posting the thread! :like:

Punkindave

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR 2.0 Turbo Bluebicon, 2020 JLUR 2.0 Turbo (Wife's)
Occupation
ITS Project Manager
Yes, quick and free UPS shipping (and these things are 80#) ordered on May 11th, shipped May 14th from TN, delivered May 16th in PA..

swimman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Stop it. Stop posting this stuff.

Earlier today I spent $260 on a center console safe. You just made me spend another $270 on the Safari doors.

Thanks!