First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Black Sahara
Occupation
VP of Tax
I did not. The hinge bolts matched the stock doors exactly (long bolt on top and short on bottom). I basically ended up only putting one of the caps on per door just to make swapping easier but all the parts functioned and fit.
Beautiful. Now I just wish mine would arrive! Although, now I'll have to explain another delivered box to my wife, who was used to being the one to handle all packages.
Sponsored

UndeadxWarlock

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sahara
Beautiful. Now I just wish mine would arrive! Although, now I'll have to explain another delivered box to my wife, who was used to being the one to handle all packages.
I managed to intercept and install mine before the wife knew about them. I knew she wouldnt believe me that theyd be sturdy enough to not have to worry about the kids riding in the back. Once they were on I showed her how the latches work and we all went for a cruise.

lightsout

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4xe Rubicon, 2018 Wrangler Sahara JL, Tesla S
Build Thread
Link
Wait, what? You only install one bolt per door, including on the stock doors? My OCD mind simply cannot comprehend this.
That is pretty common with Wrangler owners makes on and off faster. For winter when I go hard top I will do all. Some do not put the bolts in at all there is a thread about this, However I bought a cheap electric screw driver that I put the Torx in and I can remove it is fast and easy with no worry for scratching paint

Last edited:

Sponsored

lightsout

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Not only is this an incredible find (thanks to @TaxPhan ), but....... Apply the code freedom15 for an additional 15% off!!! Complete set for UNDER $300
It is amazing how they can manufacture them, ship them from Asia, then add reseller profit, then domestic shipping for $300 what a bargain when Rugged Ridge are about 3 times the cost with only a slightly larger tubing.

Punkindave

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR 2.0 Turbo Bluebicon, 2020 JLUR 2.0 Turbo (Wife's)
Occupation
ITS Project Manager

lightsout

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
I will add one more thing to the conversation, when I received mine the door straps that keep the door from opening too far were too short on the front doors (I could only open a 1/4 of the way) I emailed them and and got an immediate response and they quickly the next day sent me new straps and a $50 refund for my trouble. Not only a great product but great support and communication...

Punkindave

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR 2.0 Turbo Bluebicon, 2020 JLUR 2.0 Turbo (Wife's)
Occupation
ITS Project Manager
I will add one more thing to the conversation, when I received mine the door straps that keep the door from opening too far were too short on the front doors (I could only open a 1/4 of the way) I emailed them and and got an immediate response and they quickly the next day sent me new straps and a $50 refund for my trouble. Not only a great product but great support and communication...
I had the same issue, mine ended up that I had the brackets on backwards..

lightsout

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
I had the same issue, mine ended up that I had the brackets on backwards..
Swap is not an option on the Matrix doors as the rear brackets are welded on and the straps are sewn on the brackets. In fact they also sent me a set of your door brackets but they are a different bolt pattern

Sponsored

SHYUperman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 392
Not only is this an incredible find (thanks to @TaxPhan ), but....... Apply the code freedom15 for an additional 15% off!!! Complete set for UNDER $300
Code applied but I'm not getting any additional discounts.

IronScott

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Sahara, 1992 Jeep YJ, 2002 Chevy Silverado
Just ordered and the discount code did work with an account created. That’s an insanely good deal.

ChrispyJL

First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Punk"N JLU Sport s
Occupation
Building Mechanic
Nice, my spider webs were $339.99, I can't wait, wish I knew about that code yesterday, but ohh well.
I kinda feel bad for people that bought MOPAR or RR, or other $900+ brands.

Jebiruph

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2019 KL, 2020 JT
Nice, my spider webs were $339.99, I can't wait, wish I knew about that code yesterday, but ohh well.
I kinda feel bad for people that bought MOPAR or RR, or other $900+ brands.
I don't want you to feel bad for me and my $750 (after rebate) RR doors. I don't like the look of the cheaper tube doors and I wouldn't use them if they were free. I hope this makes you feel better. :like:
Sponsored