EAG Tubular Doors - great pricing

lightsout

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4xe Rubicon, 2018 Wrangler Sahara JL, Tesla S
Build Thread
Link
interested in getting a pair. does the cross pattern on the matrix doors come up? are they sewed together or just velcro? i have a set pf Arc OFF road Door hangers and wanted to make sure these could utilize the hangers while not being used. also anyone got a coupon code :)

Shawn

The mesh is velcro which allows you to remove the end of the strap and then have enough open space to hang them. The other benefit of the velcro is you can tighten them as they loosen/stretch.
Jeep Wrangler JL EAG Tubular Doors - great pricing hard top storage 2

Jeep Wrangler JL EAG Tubular Doors - great pricing Alta 1
Sponsored

Shawn_1121

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Sahara
The mesh is velcro which allows you to remove the end of the strap and then have enough open space to hang them. The other benefit of the velcro is you can tighten them as they loosen/stretch.

thanks for answering the question, HUGE HELP! i'm ordering a set just going to wait for a discount code before ordering. Fathers day and 4th coming up soon

lightsout

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4xe Rubicon, 2018 Wrangler Sahara JL, Tesla S
Build Thread
Link
thanks for answering the question, HUGE HELP! i'm ordering a set just going to wait for a discount code before ordering. Fathers day and 4th coming up soon
Careful last year they ran out during summer months due to demand and these are made in China so supply is tight...

traviswalker007

First Name
Tony T Walker
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
FYI, Vicious does sell the 2 door Matrix, but not through the web site currently.
An e-mail I received from them on the subject:

"Yes, we do have these available. The part number is JJLTD007. We do not have them on the website just yet since management is currently working on adding a few items including these. You can call and place a phone order for $228.60. Thank you!"
does Vicious carry the Hinge bolts for the EAG, my stock bolts dont work with there threads??
Sponsored