First Name
Andres
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.etsy.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Just wanted to quickly introduce myself and to thank you guys for the great thread regarding the EAG doors. I'm AJ and am happy to help with any questions regarding the EAG doors or any other items from Vicious Offroad. I know the first question will probably be regarding the stock on a lot of our doors, and the answer to that is they are coming! Should be here in 2 weeks.
Any promo codes going on for 4th of July? If so, will we be able to purchase the doors at the discounted price even though they're not in stock?
Sponsored

Last edited:

jefflilj

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sport S color Mojito!
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
We don't have any promo codes currently but I will make sure you get the promo price once the doors get back in stock.
Love the doors. I got the military star ones. Just got the driver side on yesterday.
Quick question, will there be any updates to the driver side mirror? Being taller (just over 6’) I have the seat all the way back. This puts the mirror toward the ground and the rear of the Jeep. Even with the wedge still. With the mirror pushed out, it needs to go up as well, but it rotates down when pushing it out.
Other than that, they are great!

First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL
Hey Jeff,
It is something we are aware of and are trying to find a solution. We know there is an issue with the mirror adjustment and are hoping to have a replacement mirror out in the next 60-90 days. Glad you like the doors, if you haven't posted a picture please do so. We also would love to use them for our social media pages.

From0toJ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Firecracker Sahara (ordered 4/16/18, received 5/12/18), 2015 QX60, 2012 5.0, 2013 Prius V (hers)
Hey Jeff,
It is something we are aware of and are trying to find a solution. We know there is an issue with the mirror adjustment and are hoping to have a replacement mirror out in the next 60-90 days. Glad you like the doors, if you haven't posted a picture please do so. We also would love to use them for our social media pages.
Same with me AJ. I got replacement rear doors (bad weld/alignment) from you guys, but the mirror issue is the same from me, and I’m not even that tall. The driver mirror points towards the rear of the vehicle and down. I want it more outward and up. I even have my own makeshift wedge/shim but still not enough. Help with fix/replacement please.

Other than that it’s been great.

Sponsored

JLUSoCal

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Occupation
IT
Vehicle Showcase
Agree with others, get that driver mirror dialed in and your offering is great! Love my doors and the low price. Don't have any doubts you'll be able to see all you make.

jefflilj

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
Hey Jeff,
Sounds good.

Where’s a good place to post some pictures?

DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR, 18JLUR, 08JKUR, 15 Renegade, 04 WJ
Vehicle Showcase
Hey Jeff,
Will the solution be something you woudl send out later to anyone asking for it?

DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Yes we are happy to send the updated mirror to whoever needs it once we get a shipment in. Please PM me with your picture or post them here, also mention your social media tag and we will be sure to tag you in the post. Thanks guys!
Great! I havn't ordered yet, but I'm probably going to get a set once they are back in stock.

Sponsored

jefflilj

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
Yes we are happy to send the updated mirror to whoever needs it once we get a shipment in. Please PM me with your picture or post them here, also mention your social media tag and we will be sure to tag you in the post. Thanks guys!
Thanks! Here’s some pics. I’ll get some better ones this week out on some trails.

Facebook tag
https://www.facebook.com/jeff.reetz.9

4ADED04D-A82D-472B-A1A7-0D6C6A20B82B.jpeg

0E987BCC-E497-41E5-8914-AF0879250D1F.jpeg

067E3C71-7926-4690-8CF8-E2DA33FE429B.jpeg

From0toJ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Firecracker Sahara (ordered 4/16/18, received 5/12/18), 2015 QX60, 2012 5.0, 2013 Prius V (hers)
Thank you! Here’s mine. Please let me know when updated driver mirrors are in? When do you anticipate?

6AD0DEA6-EB06-4DC7-BB7A-0C4922408285.jpeg
83E00776-1A64-43D9-A890-B8500559F3BE.jpeg

OP
OP
TaxPhan

TaxPhan

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Black Sahara
Occupation
VP of Tax
Love my doors! I still haven't perfected the latches and so there is some rattling. But it mainly is because I'm not sure I care. The rattling makes it feel more authentic, or something. But even with the rattle, I get compliments on the doors all the time. You can see my pics earlier in the thread.

Mjmi69

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Moab, 2019 BMW 335, 2018 Jeep Rubicon Recon, 2018 BMW 435i
Occupation
Broker/Owner
I don’t understand, I tried for Fathers Day to order them, but order would not go through, called was told we will get more in, waited and am e-mailed they are in but try the link still not available to order, e-mailed Joe back about Fathers Day discount code and the fact you could not again put them into a cart to order. Now everything is working and you guys jack up the price by $150.00 WOW!

DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I don’t understand, I tried for Fathers Day to order them, but order would not go through, called was told we will get more in, waited and am e-mailed they are in but try the link still not available to order, e-mailed Joe back about Fathers Day discount code and the fact you could not again put them into a cart to order. Now everything is working and you guys jack up the price by $150.00 WOW!
Yep. If I'm spending that much I'm going with the new Warn tub doors or the Rugged Ridge. Kind of a dick move for those of us who were waiting. They can keep them.
Sponsored