• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Alabama EAG Matrix Tubular Door Set with Side View Mirror Pair (4)

jrohan07

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR GCM 2018 JLUS Firecracker Red
Unboxed, installed, adjusted all doors and latches for perfect fit, ran 1 day with tube doors and not for me $300 or trade for any Jeep JL parts equal or lesser value. Will FIT all JL and JT 2 or 4 doors.
Can discuss shipping but buyer pays all shipping costs.

All original box and packing material.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B...n_title_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1#customerReviews

EAG
Item Weight 86.9 pounds
Package Dimensions 45.3 x 23.6 x 12.6 inches
Sponsored

Last edited:

TaxPhan

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Black Sahara
Occupation
VP of Tax
I love these doors! I am curious as to what is driving you away from them? My wife said she wasn't a big fan, but she also couldn't explain why. I'm thinking it's the safety issue, but she didn't seem to mind having the doors completely off.

As an aside, you might have trouble selling for $350 as you can buy them elsewhere for $348 (with shipping included)...fyi.

OP
OP
jrohan07

jrohan07

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Loved the look of these doors and would keep them but family "does not like doors off" so I probably hardly would ever put them on.

OP
OP
jrohan07

jrohan07

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Montgomery area but could meet in Birmingham

Sponsored

OP
OP
jrohan07

jrohan07

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I can send these back using AMAZON minus $35.00 for UPS shipping back to EAG, so if no interest I will ship them back Friday 14th.

Wanted to pass on a good deal on these doors.

TurboCopter

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Elantra GT
I see that you were going to send these back in the 14th. On the off chance that you still have them can send me a PM. I would be interested, if you can ship.
Sponsored