Sponsored

Dynomax Muffler Delete with Magnaflow Muffler Install

Tread4Lo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 w/ 3.0
@JeepSmash What oval MF muffler did you end up with, part number?
I went with the slightly larger oval muffler in the same position. Soooooo much better now. Zero drone. Only a touch louder than stock. The delete only was awful. Brain numbing drone going up hills
Sponsored

Big Hoss

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mojito JLU
@JeepSmash... Is the 11376 a straight through design, or is it chambered? Curious if this one is quieter than the 10416 round version.

JeepSmash

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon Unlimited
@JeepSmash... Is the 11376 a straight through design, or is it chambered? Curious if this one is quieter than the 10416 round version.
Straight through. It’s the same as the 10416 except is oval. I just wanted as much mass as I could get to try and quiet it down. It’s only a tad bigger. I could try to get a picture later. 10416 may sound almost the same. I just didn’t want to chance it being too loud.

Sponsored

Big Hoss

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mojito JLU
@JeepSmash... thank you for the reply. I am about to do this and want it as quiet as possible. Do you have a sound clip of yours that you can post? I would love to hear how it sounds.

Atom631

First Name
Atom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Does anyone know if adding the magnaflow muffler will still work with a belly skid system? Im looking at next venture or artec aluminum.

blnewt

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL V6 SportS, (Retired 74 CJ-5, 80 CJ-7)
Occupation
Just ask @cosine he knows!
Does anyone know if adding the magnaflow muffler will still work with a belly skid system? Im looking at next venture or artec aluminum.
I would think it would if you kept the muffler high & tight like the OP did. AFAIK the belly skids don't tilt up closer to the floor pan. Should be able to compare some skid pics in that area and see if there is any space lost.
I have a 2dr and made my own skids, but this is just a resonator skid, but w/ the 4dr just going straight down from my setup should allow room for that Magnaflow.

Jeep Wrangler JL Dynomax Muffler Delete with Magnaflow Muffler Install IMG_0644.JPG

Atom631

First Name
Atom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Grabbed the magnaflow muffler and had a shop cut and weld it In. Only charged me $75 bux too. it definitely quieted it down, but there is still a slight drone on acceleration between 2200-3000rpm but its way better and tolerable. Its basically silent at cruising speed. Overall im happy with how it turned out and its no longer a rock magnet when wheeling. Tucks up nice and out of the way.

My only issue is I have a very slight exhaust leak around the alignment pin on the dynomax tailpipe. I notched it and everything, but i just cannot get the leak to go away. Im going to bring it back to the guys who cut in the muffler and have them take a look.
Jeep Wrangler JL Dynomax Muffler Delete with Magnaflow Muffler Install 15E2F9CD-4F4F-4FB7-A2A1-D97C62C45762

Newbomb

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sahara Altitude
Is the factory exhaust pipe 2.5” OD? Looking to do this and thinking of using a 2.5” ID muffler inlet/outlet. Thanks!

LooselyHeldPlans

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 3.6 JLUR
Occupation
Several
Straight through. It’s the same as the 10416 except is oval. I just wanted as much mass as I could get to try and quiet it down. It’s only a tad bigger. I could try to get a picture later. 10416 may sound almost the same. I just didn’t want to chance it being too loud.
Could you please post a pic?
Sponsored